Danny Langtree......

roughyed34

15 minutes ago, DEANO said:

I suspected there will be no transfer fee involved though you might get a friendly against there academy 

Not that bothered either way tbh. Transfer fee or a game v any Hull FC representative side is incidental. Just hope Langers does well and deserves his chance in the SL.

I've thought for a while that Danny could play at a higher level than at present. All the very best to him at Hull FC. He will be leaving a massive gap at the club but he has my best wishes and I hope he enjoys his superleague journey. Good luck Danny,you deserve this opportunity and I'm absolutely chuffed to bits for you mate.

'Langers' signs two-year contract with Hull FC

DANNY Langtree’s superb form for Oldham this year has been rewarded with a move to Betfred Super League outfit Hull FC.

Read full article

Scott tips 'Langers' to grab his Super League chance

SCOTT Naylor has hailed Danny Langtree’s move to Betfred Super League club Hull FC as “brilliant news for a brilliant lad”.

Read full article

1 hour ago, Dave Naylor said:

Here's a fun scenario. 

We fail to win promotion and then the next time we see Langers is when he's farmed out to Doncaster on DR against us.

Or maybe we DR with Hull and get Langers and Levy back on a season long ?

On 9/28/2018 at 6:36 PM, Oldham Forever said:

Amazing player, give his all every week Absolutely gutted to see him go but what an opportunity for him. Very well deserved. He will be a huge loss 

Hope he has a stormer tomorrow, he could be huge player for yeds tomorrow.

Archived