"T" Ritson

Indeed it is. He seems to move around a lot.

Feel having re-signed Lewis Young and a couple of props is more important for Thunder. Although they probably would have liked to keep him.

A good signing for Barrow - following on from Jake Spedding.

Pleased for Mr Crarey and the Barrow fans.

If it is true Thunder attempted to sign Tangata - then they will have more funds to spend - and they are looking in the right direction. 

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

On 10/2/2018 at 9:26 PM, OriginalMrC said:

Great signing for Barrow and will do well in the championship. Was on big money at Newcastle I believe so will free up some funds for them for more signings 

T wasn't on anything near big money!! In fact leaving is hometown for the little he was on is a credit to the lad , he went to Thunder for rugby reasons ,the same reason he is going to the Raiders.

36 minutes ago, Thunder fan said:

lewis young was played out of position so ritson could play at fullback, in my opinion i think the club prefered to keep lewis young and play him in his preferred fullback position next season.

wrong thunder wanted to keep both , ritson wanted to play championship next season.

2 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

people on forums can be bitter when they lose a good player . the lad made it clear to all of his close mates for months he wanted to play higher level next season .

I hardly think Thunderfan was being bitter and nor did he say they didn’t want to keep Ritson. Just that their preference was to keep Young and play him in his preferred position. I’m sure they would’ve wanted both

3 hours ago, Thunder fan said:

whats your problem, who cares, good luck to him blimey, lewis young at 1 very happy with that.

Bearman posted the thread , you didnt like it and came on and had a dig , and are continuing to do so , the problem seems to be yours mate 

posted my opinion that was all, lewis young was played out of position all season, hes a fullback though so is tee, lewis was played at 6 and centre though he is a fullback and wants to play fullback, next season he will be back playing at fullback, he was linked with moves to super league though we kept him, again good luck to tee, top player.

Tee will have as much competition for the fullback roll at barrow as he had at Thunder . When Creswell is fit again . Not sure what’s happening to field house rumour he’s off to Swinton. I’ve a feeling Barrow may use him on the wing especially with Shane Toal out for a good while 

where ever the lad is put you have a cracking signing although he is far far better at FB than W and has one of the best try per game ratio's in all 3 leagues from playing there , you seem to have an exciting back line developing with the other 2 lads brought in for centres from Rochdale and the Saints ,  going to be another tough season for your team but you look to be signing very well .

Archived