5 Oct: Super League Semi-Final: Wigan Warriors v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/10/18 at 18:45

After our win last night, I really hope Cas can do it. As much as I'd love to get our first ever Grand Final win against Wigan, us playing Cas next week would guarantee a new winner, on top of Catalans winning the cup this year- how could that not be positive. 

If it is Wire v Wigan again that would be the third time in the last 8 years or so. Still, I'd be ok with that, mind!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Dave T said:

After our win last night, I really hope Cas can do it. As much as I'd love to get our first ever Grand Final win against Wigan, us playing Cas next week would guarantee a new winner, on top of Catalans winning the cup this year- how could that not be positive. 

If it is Wire v Wigan again that would be the third time in the last 8 years or so. Still, I'd be ok with that, mind!

You are half right. I think the winner tonight will think they can go on to win

But that of course is all a bit previous... and sets them up for a fall!!!

The real big games are Semis. You never like to lose a semi, its a sickener, because if you win then you at least get there and if you then lose, you at least have The Event.

Just now, Rupert Prince said:

You are half right. I think the winner tonight will think they can go on to win

But that of course is all a bit previous... and sets them up for a fall!!!

The real big games are Semis. You never like to lose a semi, its a sickener, because if you win then you at least get there and if you then lose, you at least have The Event.

Exactly my thoughts on semi finals, there is no consolation in losing at that stage whatsoever, it hurts!

4 hours ago, Dave T said:

If it does happen I'm sure someone on here will find a negative,this forum is pretty consistent.

3 minutes ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

And I thought we were everyone’s second favourite team. At this rate even Just Browny will throw his hat in the ring for them there Tigers.

I would imagine wigan are most neutral fans 2nd favourite team...to win tonight

As a true neutral I tossed a coin to decide my allegiance.  It fell for Wigan after 5 attempts. ?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Hope Cas do this, for no more reason then I would like to them play Warrington in the final. Watching the footy tonight, so will watch after...hoping for another cracking game though.

Really looking forward to this game, I want Castleford to win a GF, about time they had a GF on their CV...the great Wigan club have a CV of distinction.

47 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

I'd love to see Shaun Wane's party pee'd on in a Grand Final and for the shaven ape to replicate "that" face when his masterplan of thuggery went belly up in the 2014 Grand Final but then that means Rugby League has to endure Warrington winning a Grand Final, therefore, I want Cas to win this and the Final. 

Do you really think that he told Ben Flower to go out and do that? Do you also think that Tony Smith told Ben Westwood to go out and banjo Blake Green in the first 5 minutes of the 2013 final? These things happen, regardless of the instructions from the coach.

One thing I would like to see is you call Shaun Wane that to his face, and not from behind the safety of your keyboard.

Archived