2019 Squad and signings

jroyales

Crooky in a dual role, latest signing. Good move to involve him on the coaching side. Vastly experienced,maybe fresh ideas in the coaching capacity, listening to players from other sides last season, all the talk was "watch Hewitt and Crook" so they clearly offer more than some of the detractors realise.

Happy to have Crooky onboard, especially as he turned down Hornets to stay with us ?

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, roughyed34 said:

Crooky in a dual role, latest signing. Good move to involve him on the coaching side. Vastly experienced,maybe fresh ideas in the coaching capacity, listening to players from other sides last season, all the talk was "watch Hewitt and Crook" so they clearly offer more than some of the detractors realise.

Happy to have Crooky onboard, especially as he turned down Hornets to stay with us ?

Turning down the Insects makes him a legend :)

5 hours ago, roughyed34 said:

Not sure about the turning us down bit, but what I would say is Crookey is a hell of a nice guy, and hedoes have a good boot.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Hmmmm don’t know what to make of this one if we sign another half back I will be really happy but if we don’t I see it being the same as last year or even worse. Crook isn’t going to develop speed over night and that’s what he lacked last season. Also I believe that hornets were interested because foster rated crook very highly especially listening to his interview after our home game with haven

Archived