2019 Squad and signings

jroyales

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep up LNIA, Scott has since said we may utilise DR. 

As for his "successes" you will find the promotion winning team of 2015 had no DR in it at all. 

I don't recall many occasions when we used more than 3 DR players in any one game. Not exactly "full" of DR personnel at all. 

As you pointed out on another thread, if your going to tell a tale get it right. ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FailsworthYed said:

Not that I've heard, unless he gives Maders a chance.. 

I thought Naylor wanted about another 2or3 signings before the season starts, it's just that the season is getting closer, just hope we stay injury free for the season if we do we are looking good with some good new signings 

20 hours ago, FailsworthYed said:

We'll soon see I'm sure... :)  Can't wait for Sunday now 

Nor me, got a mate to come and see what leagues all about, he's never seen a league game, only ever been to watch utd, so hoping to convert him 

New signing - Adam Brook on season long loan.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Updated  -

Fullback - Hawkyard

Wing - Jones-Bishop, Johnson, Kershaw

Centre - Holmes, McComb

Utility Back - Grimmer

Half back - Crook, Hewitt, Brook

Prop - Joy, Spencer, Nelmes, Davies, Law

Hooker - Wilko, Owen, Greenwood

Second Row - Bent, Calland, Bridge, Whittel

Loose Forward - Bowman

Squad = 23

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

1 hour ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

New signing - Adam Brook on season long loan.

Sorry for the ignorance, can you tell me who he is and where he's from, and is he any good, if he's another half back, i don't think crooks will play a match this season as we seem to have plenty of cover in the backs now, which bodes well for season 

1 minute ago, wozz said:

Sorry for the ignorance, can you tell me who he is and where he's from, and is he any good, if he's another half back, i don't think crooks will play a match this season as we seem to have plenty of cover in the backs now, which bodes well for season 

Adam from Halifax.  No idea if he is any good.  Young lad I think.  

Didn't have time to post this earlier as I was diving out of the door heading for the launch event at York.

Roughyeds bring in another half-back on loan

ROUGHYEDS have signed half-back Adam Brook on a season-long loan from Halifax.

The 24-year-old former Bradford Bulls academy and Keighley Cougars player will join up with Oldham at tonight’s (Tuesday) training session.

Read full article

Sounds very promising, I was liking Bowman at half back on Sunday. Thought he created all sorts of problems running at their defence good kicking game too. I guess if he was brought in as LF then Brook would partner chewy. Second row spots are going to be in demand this season. 

Archived