Toronto set sights on Super League European tour

Copenhagen and Dublin are among venues that could host Super League fixtures next year with Toronto planning to take their home fixtures across Europe should they reach Super League. Wolfpack owner David Argyle, speaking to the British press for the first time, confirmed the club is in discussions with “several” major European cities about the prospect of hosting Toronto at…

The post Toronto set sights on Super League European tour appeared first on Total Rugby League.

View the full article

Total Rugby League
www.totalrl.com

47 minutes ago, PrimroseAndBlue said:

Surely this defeats the whole point of them being here, which is to grow RL in Canada.

If it’s just a game or two during our cold winter months, why not promote RL in Europe too. We can handle missing a game or two if communicated well in advance, to help make the schedule work.

9 hours ago, PrimroseAndBlue said:

Surely this defeats the whole point of them being here, which is to grow RL in Canada.

Exactly,I thought it was a wierd idea. I thought the Wolfpack idea was to spread the game in Canada. If I was a Wolfpack fan I'd be naffed off having to sacrifice games for them to be played elsewhere.

Archived