• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chairman M was a good 'un

Was that back when you had a Bendy Ass ?

I miss MIAG's IT support and his annual 21st June message to the nation

Posted Images

I joined on Apr 20th 2004 - that's one day after my first wedding anniversary, not sure what that tells me but I was obviously seeking solace somewhere!! ?

• Haha 1

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.
18 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

It says 2006 but I've definitely  been on since 2004. Think I may have needed to re-register.

I think everyone did, once in something like 2002 (when you had to pay £10)and then again after a big crash a few years later or something (which I might be imagining)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Johnoco said:

I think everyone did, once in something like 2002 (when you had to pay £10)and then again after a big crash a few years later or something (which I might be imagining)

I would have thought ten quid would have been a weeks wage back then. Perhaps I've got my decades mixed up.

Learn to listen without distortion and learn to look without imagination.

2 minutes ago, Mister Ting said:

Is that what happened?

Yeah, I think a lot of people objected and did one. But the tight gits returned when it became free again. (Which it was in effect anyway if you took advantage of the offer)

2 hours ago, Wolford6 said:

I have company hats. Woolly, baseball and flat.

My favourite is a 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics woolly, nice and warm. No, I didn't go, the internet did though.

Where were you last Thursday?

17 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

My favourite is a 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics woolly, nice and warm. No, I didn't go, the internet did though.

Does it have a 'Hudsons Bay' crest or name on it?