Johnoco

Whatever Happened To....

On 12/01/2020 at 14:46, Mumby Magic said:

One of your best ever posts

Always aim to please. 😉

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

--------------------------

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

Followed by a half a minute justification of this point of view.

On 06/01/2020 at 23:33, Bleep1673 said:

Just watched a re-repeat of the Normans on BBC4, & it keeps reminding me of where I live was instrumental in the formation of our nation. I also am very aware that my name is an Anglo-Saxon variation of a Viking word meaning Horse Course (Racing). So there is horses in my name, and in the course of my family research, as far back as 1811, the earliest census, I can go, Grooms, Ostlers, & Saddlers are on there. I am of Viking origin (very watered down) living in Norman territory. NOW LETS SEE WHO I CAN ANNOY!? DILLIGAF?

Yes, yes you do.

And I am very annoyed at this. 😉

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

On 16/10/2018 at 22:40, gingerjon said:

I met him in London a few years back (probably around the same time). I don't think I've come across anyone who could speak so fast.

ADHD 

On 16/10/2018 at 07:57, Johnoco said:

Wasn't it Northern Exposure?

I met him.  He was a good guy.  Took me to a bar in Leeds and he knew lots of girls 

I just saw him.in the south stand and said hey your.ne

On 17/10/2018 at 04:29, Bob8 said:

I like Saintslass, she is one of the most genuine people on here.

Met her and amh at a game in st Helens 

• Confused 1

On 02/12/2019 at 02:41, Bob8 said:

Good grief!

Everything has declined since you left. Most posters on here have been here less than fifteen years, so know nothing.

I remmeber when he left.  Got so boring thereafter 

• Sad 1

On 16/10/2018 at 16:05, Shadow said:

This guy was always good for a giggle

http://www.leaguefreak.com/

Except he wrote up that nasty troll, Colin Sullivan, as a good guy. 

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

On 16/10/2018 at 21:57, Bob8 said:

I actually met him, back in 2005.  Nice lad.  He bought me a drink and introduced me to his friends and family.

You got the poor treatment 

I organised a party on a boat with strippers for another guy off rlfans lol.

Then he didn't show up.

We.still.had the party.though 

• Like 1

On 14/01/2020 at 09:11, aj1908 said:

I remmeber when he left.  Got so boring thereafter 

I apologise, aj1908.

I was asked to do something that was physically impossible. And had it been possible, I wouldn't have  done it anyway. *

*You can tell a Yorkshireman, but you can't tell him owt**. 😉

** Actually, strictly speaking, I'm not A Proper Yorkshireman anyway. I just enjoy acting like one.

On 16/10/2018 at 18:29, Bob8 said:

Wasn't Sainstlass the really horrible one who kept sending me horrible PMs & e-mails? If by genuine, you meant "a bit of a creepy online persona", then yes. Bob8. You are correct.

Otherwise....

On 16/10/2018 at 18:29, Bob8 said:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 16/10/2018 at 17:45, Mumby Magic said:

Didn't some of you have a TRL meet up once or am I imagining it?

Yes. I didn't got. I went to Wemberlee with Rhuby, Glos & Kenni (& our families) instead.

Took some explaining to the missus that "I've met some men on the internet". Oh yes.

There was a sitcom/drama there all on its own. Phew.

• Haha 2

Just now, Cas Vegas said:

Yes. I didn't got. I went to Wemberlee with Rhuby, Glos & Kenni (& our families) instead.

Took some explaining to the missus that "I've met some men on the internet". Oh yes.

I still struggle to justify my links to you

• Haha 1

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

3 minutes ago, Cas Vegas said:

If that was 2007 I was one of those you stood up lol 

It was your posting that got me on here in the first place.  Indeed I'd probably have gone to Croatia as my first trip overseas than going to boring England to watch some rugby lol

Edited by aj1908
  • Like 1

On 16/10/2018 at 16:34, MattSantos said:

Had a few beers with NE in Leeds. Decent bloke. 

Wash your mouth out with soap & water young man.

(i) A fat man
(ii) A **** Leeds Rhinos supporter
(iii) A whiff of being an onion fan
(iv) Wrecked John Atkinson's printer (poor John - the end was absolutely cruel). And I blame that the faulty printer-repairman didn't help. 

Need I go on?

No. No I do not. Pffft.

6 minutes ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

I still struggle to justify my links to you

Dude, just tell her it's a Cas thing... Even tho' we don't meet up at games coz you prefer to stand with the lamos & I watch the game with people like Knocker.

PS Saw Knocker at Dennis Hartley's funeral - he looked better than ever. I reckon he could still chin us all. 🙂

8 minutes ago, aj1908 said:

If that was 2007 I was one of those you stood up lol 

It was your posting that got me on here in the first place.  Indeed I'd probably have gone to Croatia as my first trip overseas than going to boring England to watch some rugby lol

GTFOutta here?!?!?

I appreciate you wading in on my account, ar kid. Thankyou. Yorra good-unaj1908.

PS You should still go to Croatia. It's mint.

PPS Especially after that... ahem... "landmine-thing" was addressed....

1 minute ago, Cas Vegas said:

GTFOutta here?!?!?

I appreciate you wading in on my account, ar kid. Thankyou. Yorra good-unaj1908.

PS You should still go to Croatia. It's mint.

PPS Especially after that... ahem... "landmine-thing" was addressed....

Had i gone id probably have found a Croatian girl.to wreck my life anyway 

I'm.already at two and still punching.

Something about six foot tall.blondes with blue eyes I guess 

But so so.stubborn 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aj1908 said:

Had i gone id probably have found a Croatian girl.to wreck my life anyway 

I'm.already at two and still punching.

Something about six foot tall.blondes with blue eyes I guess 

But so so.stubborn 

Never. Give. Up, Big man - but don't restrict yourself so tightly. 😉

Although they're a bit little for me. I once went VIP to a bar run by a former FA Premiership player. Took a bunch of mates & their sons with me... the barstaff were all gorgeous, taller than me & available. Absolute Amazon/Wonder-Woman stuff.

I not only didn't I have to buy a drink all night, but everytime I see any of them, I get the same treatment. 😄

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cas Vegas said:

Although they're a bit little for me. I once went VIP to a bar run by a former FA Premiership player. Took a bunch of mates & their sons with me... the barstaff were all gorgeous, taller than me & available. Absolute Amazon/Wonder-Woman stuff.

I not only didn't I have to buy a drink all night, but everytime I see any of them, I get the same treatment. 😄

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Cas Vegas said:

The funny thing is I'm.only 174 cm and I want them to.wear high heels too just for the lols

• Haha 1

On 14/01/2020 at 09:15, aj1908 said:

You got the poor treatment 

I organised a party on a boat with strippers for another guy off rlfans lol.

Then he didn't show up.

We.still.had the party.though 

How you doing mate ? Told you I was right about Celtic Crusaders didn’t I ? 😂😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

3 hours ago, aj1908 said:

giphy.gif

Ithankyou, sir. 😄

3 hours ago, aj1908 said:

The funny thing is I'm.only 174 cm and I want them to.wear high heels too just for the lols

Ah like Sophie Dahl & the piano bloke, or Nicole Kidman & the creepy laughing scientologist that tried to murder Oprah with Force Lightning (TM) ?

PS Dude? Grow taller. 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Derwent said:

Derwent? Explain?

5 hours ago, Derwent said:

I.was right about Doncaster though 

😀

Edited by aj1908