Johnoco

Whatever Happened To....

3 hours ago, Cas Vegas said:

Derwent? Explain?

In 2007/8 me and Walt argued on here constantly for more than a year over Crusaders. He was adamant they would be a huge success, I was adamant it was a con trick. It was that bad that Parksider was the referee 😄.

• Haha 1

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

27 minutes ago, Derwent said:

In 2007/8 me and Walt argued on here constantly for more than a year over Crusaders. He was adamant they would be a huge success, I was adamant it was a con trick. It was that bad that Parksider was the referee 😄.

Which is why i'm.being circumspect about the wolfpack.now.

Don't want to.put the mock.on them 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Derwent said:

Oh blimey. I see.

I hoped it would work, but saw that it wouldn't. 😞

PS I remember Park-Cider. He used to write incredibly long posts with passion. And then you could just cut him off at the knees with a short sentence & feel his rage.

I didn't half used to giggle at his responses. 😄

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

--------------------------

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

Followed by a half a minute justification of this point of view.

14 hours ago, aj1908 said:

Which is why i'm.being circumspect about the wolfpack.now.

Don't want to.put the mock.on them 

Hmmm... with you there bro'. On both points.

• Like 1

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

15 hours ago, aj1908 said:

I.was right about Doncaster though 

😀

Erm. Again. Explain?

36 minutes ago, Cas Vegas said:

Erm. Again. 

Dunno if you've worked out I was dally on here before lol 

I had major arguments with people pushing the idea of Celtic.crudaders and Doncaster in super league 

Oops lol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, aj1908 said:

Dunno if you've worked out I was dally on here before lol 

I had major arguments with people pushing the idea of Celtic.crudaders and Doncaster in super league 

Oops lol.

Sorry - with you now. 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wildcat said:

PMFC was alright - rhubarbtriangulist not so much.

😝

Heh. Gotcha now, buddy boy.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Wildcat said:

PMFC was alright - rhubarbtriangulist not so much.

😝

You do know that the webbies can easily figure out who you are, don't you? I spotted you with your words - they have the th'interweb sorcery to rely upon, as well. 😄

Edited by Cas Vegas
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Cas Vegas said:

You do know that the webbies can easily figure out who you are, don't you? I spotted you with your words - they have the th'interweb sorcery to rely upon, as well. 😄

Of course, I have nothing to hide 😋

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Of course, I have nothing to hide 😋

You're so mauve. 🙂

• Haha 1