Squad for Bradford

Town Army

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Farce

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

3 minutes ago, Chrome Dome said:

So when, and where, was this toss made? Did Town have a representative to witness it? Or did Swinton for that  matter? 

Lions coach was at the game today  with another club rep to witness the toss

8 minutes ago, wonky said:

Unless we can get the Leigh lads up who have played this season. Plus cain 

They played in the final for leigh today don't know if that makes them cup tied or they would allow them coz it's not players or clubs fault if they're off on their holidays

1 minute ago, miaow said:

What a real shame sounds as though next week is going to be tough .... RFL you really coukdnt write it mind amateur game as bad Cumbria cup semi final played yesterday final not for 6 week 

Why is every yan garn on holiday?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

1 minute ago, The Voodooguru said:

I think I might go on holiday too. Bad day, nothing has gone right all day.

You'l be lucky to get a flight at this rate!

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

1 minute ago, town4me said:

Coz its their forst opportunity to go away and this farce was inly dreamed up 3 weeks ago

Im on about the amatuers!

Just now, townie88 said:

Farce. But hey, it's another opportunity we wernt expecting. If your going..... take your boots.

How can we plan on going if no one knows ko times and the actual day it’s played 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

What a way to finish the season - Doncaster away, Doncaster away again, Bradford away and finally Swinton away. Not the best of situations for sure!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

16 minutes ago, anok4u said:

Why is every yan garn on holiday?

It's the same every season, has been as long as I can remember, rl players have holidays booked after the last match of the season, usually midweek after mad Monday. It's ridiculous to drop an extra game on them. If anyone has a holiday booked then no one can call them for it at all. 

1 minute ago, dkw said:

It's the same every season, has been as long as I can remember, rl players have holidays booked after the last match of the season, usually midweek after mad Monday. It's ridiculous to drop an extra game on them. If anyone has a holiday booked then no one can call them for it at all. 

Exactly, player's have approx 8 week window to do family hols, this game was only arranged about 3 weeks ago. 

55 minutes ago, Cumbria RL said:

Really unlucky guys but maybe you should ask coach pryce why he cancelled training at 9am yesterday morning and took of down the motorway leaving 10 lads to train on there own.

MODERATOR:Cumbria RL,If you make a statement about the Town coach apparently leaving and cancelling the training,and,also taking off down the Motorway leaving men to train on their own,would you kindly provide the evidence to your statement? unless you were with him.If the coach cancels training,tell us why are 10 men still training on their own?, but i doubt that, has there are 3 other Assistent coaches at the ground attending the training.I would be careful to what you say has you are libel to be called a troll..

19 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

I think I might go on holiday too. Bad day, nothing has gone right all day.

I’ll come with ya . Might see lads or Leon . We’ll probably break down getting there ...

I can’t believe, in what was supposed to be the start of the close season, that players and coaches have the audacity to book holidays. Well done the rfl for making a complete cobblers of things, ###### up in brewery couldnt organise springs to mind . Just as well I love my team cos I wouldn’t bother following anything that is run like this if I didn’t. 

Archived