Squad for Bradford

Town Army

1 minute ago, IanMac said:

I can’t believe, in what was supposed to be the start of the close season, that players and coaches have the audacity to book holidays. Well done the rfl for making a complete cobblers of things, ###### up in brewery couldnt organise springs to mind . Just as well I love my team cos I wouldn’t bother following anything that is run like this if I didn’t. 

All we need now is a fine off the RFL for having players away . Who’ve flogged their guts out all year and deserve a holiday . Wouldn’t be surprised ... they should print that in big letters over rfl hq

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

All we need now is a fine off the RFL for having players away . Who’ve flogged their guts out all year and deserve a holiday . Wouldn’t be surprised ... they should print that in big letters over rfl hq

Oh god, don't give them ideas mate... 

34 minutes ago, dkw said:

It's the same every season, has been as long as I can remember, rl players have holidays booked after the last match of the season, usually midweek after mad Monday. It's ridiculous to drop an extra game on them. If anyone has a holiday booked then no one can call them for it at all. 

Only team benefiting from an extra week is swinton. A reward for finishing rock bottom. Farcical.

Let's get down there and give whatever team we manage to put out our support, if anyone had said to me at the start of the season we would be playing the bulls in there own back yard with a chance to go up and then getting another go at it I would have snapped there hands off, it isn't over yet, let's get behind the boys. 

Well done Bulls on your win, hopefully we can play you again soon 

UTT

45 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

Absolute joke. How at the 11th hour can they be allowed to get away with that?

So the chance of promotion is a lottery dependant in which club has less players on holiday?

Ansolutely ridiculous.

If the rfl had not effed this up you would still be league 1  , think about  it.

1 minute ago, georgeb1 said:

If the rfl had not effed this up you would still be league 1  , think about  it.

They could have promoted the play off finalists and relegated the bottom team in the championship to and ended the season when it was due 

1 minute ago, georgeb1 said:

And you would not hear us arguing.

God knows what team we will be able to field next week as not only do we have players going on well deserved holidays but we may have another banned and also injuries from todays game and with only 19 players to pick from we could be into single figures.No other sport would change the rules with 2 weeks of a season left especially one that has more part-time players than full-time ones.

10 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Knights bulls town should have went up and swinton down. Our game at donny should have been the final so  No need to extend  the season and all players go off on their pre booked hols.

2 minutes ago, town4me said:

Knights bulls town should have went up and swinton down. Our game at donny should have been the final so  No need to extend  the season and all players go off on their pre booked hols.

Absolutely this, its a farcical game with everything helping Swinton. 

Careful though lads, the rat has had his say on the main forum and he thinks we're all whinging. The imbecile. 

11 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

We would still be in league 1 because we weren’t good enough to win today. Swinton would be in league 1 also because they weren’t good enough through the season. Nobody could have had any complaints about that. However now it is a lottery and certainly would appear as though we will struggle to field a side. Is that good for the game? Personally I think not.

Any changes should have been implemented at the start of next season then everyone knows what is expected.

4 hours ago, Cumbria RL said:

Really unlucky guys but maybe you should ask coach pryce why he cancelled training at 9am yesterday morning and took of down the motorway leaving 10 lads to train on there own.

Fek off loser.

Archived