2019 Shirt

Blue Pike

10 hours ago, Fev1983 said:

Did you not go pik*y? They played in it.

It’s the first of the shield games I’ve been to and got it into my head that it was an old shirt they were playing in. Or well, anyway I like them  , but regardless I always purchase one anyway.

3 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

It’s the first of the shield games I’ve been to and got it into my head that it was an old shirt they were playing in. Or well, anyway I like them  , but regardless I always purchase one anyway.

They even announced several times through out the game that it was the 2019 season new shirt 

Im Fev and im proud

4 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

.By the way I enjoyed Penny Arcade at half time.Is this a regular occurrence.

Blue Pike if you like that song have you read the book "Underdogs" by Tony Hannan? It's about a year in the life of the Batley Bulldogs a few years ago but has a couple of chapters about the town as well and one of them features Sammy King who worked at the Batley Variety Club and wrote that song, and it's all about how Roy Orbison got to hear about the song etc.

The whole book is a great read as I've said on here before, Fev feature a bit as well because Batley played them 4 times that year but it's fascinating for anyone with an interest in Championship rugby league.

On 10/9/2018 at 7:46 AM, Blue Pike said:

Im afraid as Colin would say “ I had a senior moment “ .By the way I enjoyed Penny Arcade at half time.Is this a regular occurrence.

They’ve been playing it at the end of the games you ain’t been too ???

Im Fev and im proud

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:15 AM, The Phantom Horseman said:

Blue Pike if you like that song have you read the book "Underdogs" by Tony Hannan? It's about a year in the life of the Batley Bulldogs a few years ago but has a couple of chapters about the town as well and one of them features Sammy King who worked at the Batley Variety Club and wrote that song, and it's all about how Roy Orbison got to hear about the song etc.

The whole book is a great read as I've said on here before, Fev feature a bit as well because Batley played them 4 times that year but it's fascinating for anyone with an interest in Championship rugby league.

I love stories like that but the song I don't.  What next ? - Hi Ho Silver Lining ??

Whatever happened to Rockin all over the world when we won ?

Thunderstruck was played at the match on Sunday as well.  That would be a great song to come out to......

8 hours ago, Maureen T-k said:

They’ve been playing it at the end of the games you ain’t been too ???

Oh. Think I saw you before the game started in the middle of the very top tier of the family Stand on your phone.Or maybe im wrong I don’t know.

13 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

Oh. Think I saw you before the game started in the middle of the very top tier of the family Stand on your phone.Or maybe im wrong I don’t know.

That’s my usual spot!!!

Im Fev and im proud

Archived