2019 kits (Merged Threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New London home shirt is good!! Up there with the better efforts for 2019 so far! Away is not that great but would think they’ll shift plenty of the home one (relatively speaking)

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

12 minutes ago, Monkey Lover said:

Of course I was. I am amazed how many people thought it was true. It was last years away shirt with a different badge stuck on ?

then you havent been paying attention to RL and the launch of kits over the last 20 years or so... anything, literally anything, is possible!

Well the Pies fans look to have dodged a bullet wwith their home shirt its got red and white hoops at least, following the trend with the 'questionable' away effort and stupid colour name for it, sigh...cant really expect any thing else it seems.

Wigan's home strip is just fine. And at least the away design isn't actively emetic.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I think Wigan home is pretty uninteresting TBH. Not sure if theres a slight gradient on the end of the hoops/side seams, looks like there is, but only visible on the side seams and not the shoulder.

Less said about the away the better.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

6 minutes ago, SamRLYC said:

like the wigan home , looks like allot of teams are going down the retro simple style this season

I think that could be a deliberate move on behalf of Super League because there has been 'commentariat' talk about clubs playing in their traditional colours to improve brand recognition. I'm sure the more retro ones sell better too.  

49 minutes ago, Damien said:

Not particularly a fan of either the Wigan kits unfortunately. The home one isn't too bad and I suspect its more the yellow of the sponsor that is off putting.

Seconded....both quite bland, they make our one look "exciting"

Haven't Wigan announced a few new sponsors in the last few days? assuming these will be present on both home and away when they take the field. 

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

21 minutes ago, Tonka said:

Not usually one for a whine about sponsors but that Prestone logo really kills that Wigan shirt...

They could just have had it white on the red band....or flipped the bands and had a black logo on white.......would still be on brand and not look as daft

Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 15.35.29.png

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

3 hours ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

To be pedantic, is that actually cherry in colour?

Two not bad efforts there, unfortunately. 

'washed cherry' thank you.   Please stay awake at the back.

Nice shirt, nice colour.  No logo now with betting on it. What not to like?

Main sponsor, head office in Chicago, please note.

I always believe you cannot win in a rubbish strip, so at least Wigan are on the front foot with this.

Archived