2019 kits (Merged Threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

The clue is on the badge.

Yes, if the rest of the shirt was like the badge it would be fine, see a shirt like that and most of us immediately think Dewsbury, see that shirt and it could be any number of RU clubs or amateur teams, you shouldn't need to have to see the badge to identify the club...

23 minutes ago, Monkey Lover said:

They have had hoops for two years running and the club asked for something different to try and maximise sales especially as they are keeping the same away shirt as a way to stop fans having to shell out every year for two shirts. There is not one negative comment on any of the clubs social media about the shirt so I would suggest they have done a good job of appealing to everyone in the 3 years they have been with errea.

I know that all these changes to design are to sell more replicas and that's the way thing's are but it is nice to see that some clubs do produce a hertitage shirt also for us old gits but maybe the game should make more of this with a heritage round as in the NRL, and enhance sales that way.

On 12/18/2018 at 9:12 AM, Tommygilf said:

I think they look quite cool. Personally prefer more traditional patterns/designs but these aren't bad at all.

Out of interest whats the irish sponsor on the sleeve anyone?

It's a Irish bar in Coventry. The Four Provinces 

I love the shirt. It's something different that I've not seen before 

22 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Me neither. I don’t think the black and purple (it is purple isn’t it?) go well together.

That was my immediate thought aswell. I think it would look better with white or maybe even yellow sleeves.

54 minutes ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

Good to see puma in the mix again, but how come Lezignan are releasing a new jersey when the season has already started?

Nothing is simple in France, southerners don't rush and nothing ever arrives on time! 

Archived