2019 kits (Merged Threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, tuutaisrambo said:

Just the 6 new kits for NZ Warriors this year ?

download-4.jpg

download-3.jpg

download-5.jpg

download-1.jpg

download-6.jpg

download-2.jpg

But that Blue Red and Green shirt looks ace. With them being the "warriors" now for a few years and dropping NZ, I hope they do more on the old heritage of the original Auckland club. 

50 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

But that Blue Red and Green shirt looks ace. With them being the "warriors" now for a few years and dropping NZ, I hope they do more on the old heritage of the original Auckland club. 

I didn't know they had dropped New Zealand from their name. I've often heard of them referred to as the Vodaphone Warriors but wasn't aware of the name change.

rldfsignature.jpg

1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

I didn't know they had dropped New Zealand from their name. I've often heard of them referred to as the Vodaphone Warriors but wasn't aware of the name change.

Thats what I was going off, I haven't seen NZ being used by them in a while; either Vodafone Warriors or just the Warriors. In any case I think its better if they keep it more local than the whole country!

I imagine it would have also caused conflict if a second NZ team was brought into the NRL in the near future. 

1 hour ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Aren’t a couple usually a training shirt and the Academy shirt? 

They usually have two or three regular match shirts, a heritage shirt and a women in league shirt as well as the academy shirt. Do they also do a shirt for the indigenous round?

rldfsignature.jpg

13 minutes ago, clifford said:

Oldham Rugby league have finally released details of the 2019 kit

Gets the thumbs-up 

IMG_20190117_210610.jpg

Home kit's fine, away kit's not to my taste.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 1/8/2019 at 9:04 PM, tuutaisrambo said:

I can't say wigan warriors...it sounds wrong....they are just wigan.

As you say others have worked ok though........some better than others

Creatively speaking i can't think of many of those rebrands that were very well designed logos.......they all looked a bit naff compared to the NFL and NRL style logos they were meant to imitate

20181011003709_900_mascotOrig.gif

I believe that quite a few people in Hull were upset when FC got rid of the Sharks name and the wonderful logo ?

I can speak Esperanto like a native.

7 hours ago, Clinton Baptiste said:

I believe that quite a few people in Hull were upset when FC got rid of the Sharks name and the wonderful logo ?

The Sharks name never bothered me. The cartoon fish on the other hand. I remember the new name launch well. They went to Scarborough Sea World and took photos of a dogfish. It didn’t help that there was a comic strip in Viz called ‘The Pathetic Sharks’. They lapped that up in the east of the city.

rldfsignature.jpg

Archived