2019 kits (Merged Threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

Has the 2019 Wolfpack kit been released yet?

The website says the new gear will be available in early February.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Rage said:

DxNTthxXcAY9dBf.jpeg

Very Hull like but very nice! 

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

1 hour ago, Clogiron said:

ISC getting their money's worth out the of a design, no big wolf's face either, for a N American kit that could be called subtle.

My wife doesn't like it, says we need the Wolf and it looks too slick for us folk over here.  She likes Liam Kay though...they better never trade him.

11 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

My wife doesn't like it, says we need the Wolf and it looks too slick for us folk over here.  She likes Liam Kay though...they better never trade him.

I thought the red and white shirt was the best previous one, Canadian colours  but as the sole representative no problem. Bit too old, and big, for wearing these modern gaudy shirts alas.

On 12/16/2018 at 8:18 AM, Odsal Outlaw said:

I know the Bulls home shirt has been posted but not sure the away has .... both below.  I like retro approach for the home one, but it doesn’t feel like they’ve made an amazing job if it.  Away one not up to much.  I usually get one of the shirts each year, will wait to see them in the flesh this year!

53E2F3AC-4BD0-428C-864C-E4A67C34AD74.jpeg

56CC5A1E-0A00-4C1A-AE5D-3B0BEAFC0D42.jpeg

German Football Team with a 1970's retro flavour ?

14 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Very Hull like from a couple of years ago.

02A96E06-44EE-49E5-9B8B-78CBB9511F19.jpeg

Don't know what you're talking about. They're the exact opposite.

The Hull shirt (from top to bottom) is black, thin hoops, black, thin hoops, black, thin hoops.

The Toronto shirt is thin hoops, black, thin hoops, black, thin hoops, black.

Exact opposite.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

5 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Don't know what you're talking about. They're the exact opposite.

The Hull shirt (from top to bottom) is black, thin hoops, black, thin hoops, black, thin hoops.

The Toronto shirt is thin hoops, black, thin hoops, black, thin hoops, black.

Exact opposite.

I said like Wellsy, not an exact replica. Are you on blood pressure medication by any chance?

rldfsignature.jpg

25 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

They're just trying to copy a winning team's strip.

Need to count the hoops on the Falcons shirt to see if it's an exact rip off. Outrageous if so...

Just as I suspected. 9 white hoops on each set. Disgraceful copying. You'd think they'd have at least gone for 8 or 10 to be original.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Swinton have a traditional kit in either Blue or White that is unique to them same as a few other clubs; Leeds, Hull, Fev, Barrow, Worky, Rochdale, Whitehaven, Huddersfield etc yet still go on persisting in playing in something that could by anyone from anywhere in the name of chasing a few replica sales. If they want to do that restrict it to the so called 'away' kits and keep what is your usp and identity untouched, if you want to sell replica's of it to fans just add the year to it around the badge?

9 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

Swinton have a traditional kit in either Blue or White that is unique to them same as a few other clubs; Leeds, Hull, Fev, Barrow, Worky, Rochdale, Whitehaven, Huddersfield etc yet still go on persisting in playing in something that could by anyone from anywhere in the name of chasing a few replica sales. If they want to do that restrict it to the so called 'away' kits and keep what is your usp and identity untouched, if you want to sell replica's of it to fans just add the year to it around the badge?

They sure seem to change kits often....Its done somewhat in hockey and B-ball over here but nothing to the extent of RL.

43 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

If you are referring to the blue kit with white chevron, that was only adopted in the 1960s. The club is over 150 years old so the chevron has been on fewer than 50% of kits. I wonder if in the '60s when the chevron first appeared if people kicked up a fuss about it not being traditional?

Archived