2019 kits (Merged Threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, wilsontown said:

I'm a sucker for a nice shirt, mine arrived over the weekend. I went for a small (I normally fit a medium) as the Hummel England shirt was rather large, and it fits well.

It really does look great.

Did you ever buy ISC stuff? What size were you in that as trying to figure out what size to buy!

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

7 minutes ago, Odsal Outlaw said:

Did you ever buy ISC stuff? What size were you in that as trying to figure out what size to buy!

I got a Wakefield shirt this season (I've got that many football and RL shirts I don't know what to do with them all) and the medium is, if anything, slightly large on me but basically fits OK.

3 hours ago, wilsontown said:

I got a Wakefield shirt this season (I've got that many football and RL shirts I don't know what to do with them all) and the medium is, if anything, slightly large on me but basically fits OK.

Thanks! I’m similar - tend to find medium ISC is alright but slightly big. I’ll go small Hummel!

The Sharks are pleased to announce the arrival of our official macron store Montpellier!
The Jerseys of our team for the 2019-2020 season will be unveiled soon ?

The Sharks are pleased to announce the partnership with our official equipment supplier Macron store Montpellier ! 
The jerseys for the 2019-2020 season will soon be unveiled

spacer.png

Any other French clubs releasing there new kits?

1 hour ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

The Sharks are pleased to announce the arrival of our official macron store Montpellier!
The Jerseys of our team for the 2019-2020 season will be unveiled soon ?

The Sharks are pleased to announce the partnership with our official equipment supplier Macron store Montpellier ! 
The jerseys for the 2019-2020 season will soon be unveiled

spacer.png

Any other French clubs releasing there new kits?

A few of them are with O'Neills.

rldfsignature.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I see Wigan have announced Hummel as they're new kit supplier for 2020. First alluded to on these forums (probably in this thread) some months back.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

1 hour ago, RugbyLeagueMan said:

Can supporters buy it?

I'd highly doubt it. Like I said before it's not like what Hull have done, releasing a whole new jersey - this was simply Leeds Building Society agreeing to give up their primary sponsorship space to allow for the Samaritans logo to be on show. Also, Leeds have just whacked 50% off all this seasons jerseys so unless it was going to go direct to the charity I doubt you'd get many wanting to buy. 

23 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Not sure there should be any reference to what was probably the worst GB shirt designs in history.

I have to agree. It is remembered fondly for some reason, but if that kit had been launched now it would have been ridiculed.

I have no issues with the training gear using that kind of design though, as it gives it a unique look and feel, but that design was awful as our national shirt.

3 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I have to agree. It is remembered fondly for some reason, but if that kit had been launched now it would have been ridiculed.

I have no issues with the training gear using that kind of design though, as it gives it a unique look and feel, but that design was awful as our national shirt.

Nostalgia is a funny old thing isn't it? I support Southend United and we had this shocker in the mid-90s. It was widely panned then and I still hate it (back-to-back relegations didn't help!) yet over 20 years on, people claim to love it. 

Did people like that GB shirt back in the day?

all this said - I agree re the training kit and am looking forward to my tracksuit top arriving today. For once I'm hoping CC Final day isn't a scorcher so I can wear it at Wembley ?

4 hours ago, Dr Tim Whatley said:

Nostalgia is a funny old thing isn't it? I support Southend United and we had this shocker in the mid-90s. It was widely panned then and I still hate it (back-to-back relegations didn't help!) yet over 20 years on, people claim to love it.

That shirt is alright. It's actually quite neat and tidy in its design. I can remember several shirts from other clubs from the 1990's that were far worse than that. I think you got off lightly if that's the worst Southend had. ?

A new addition to the GB range! More 90s rehash ... I actually had he original ‘away’ jersey that had this design!

E5C80D1B-DA59-4D0E-ACAB-5E7EBE8E5499.jpeg

Archived