2019 kits (Merged Threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The 4 of Us said:

They’re quite nice although can imagine the lack of a V is going to test some tastes.

Interesting inclusion of the beemanc sponsor. Is this part of the continued transition to become a Manchester club? 

I thing Swindon including Manchester in their crest is to do with brand awareness much like West Ham United including London in their crest.

I think they’re trying to attract fans from a Manchester without becoming Manchester. Although a name says a lot and Manchester stands out a lot more than Swinton, Salford or Rochdale

Does anybody know of any club shops who may have Marvel shirts still for sale?

My boy doesn't really have a club and has only just started playing. I think he'd love a Marvel shirt and wouldn't be bothered which one. Google sadly doesn't bring any up for 6 year old boys, neither does e bay so I guess this is my last chance!

Ta

11 hours ago, Mister C said:

My boy doesn't really have a club and has only just started playing. I think he'd love a Marvel shirt and wouldn't be bothered which one. Google sadly doesn't bring any up for 6 year old boys, neither does e bay so I guess this is my last chance!

Ta

Not sure if you are after SLE or NRL, but these guys are good. Based over here in Auckland, but im pretty sure they post worldwide.

https://www.playerssports.co.nz/rugbyleague/products/category/738/jerseys

11 hours ago, Mister C said:

Ta

eBay your best bet. Maybe DownUnderLeisure or Advantage Sports too. Or club websites they may still have a few. 

25 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

https://www.playerssports.co.nz/rugbyleague/products/search?phrase=Marvel

Here’s the Marvel shirts from gnidir’s original link. You can even buy them on tick. ?

They have a Captain America one. Perfect!

But no option to ship to the UK  :(

I'll message them 

Thanks for your help guys and girls!

21 hours ago, Shaggy said:

Purple?

I think the problem might be your eyes.

Thats blue and purple everytime i look at it... please dont tell me its sodding gold and silver or something!

1 hour ago, Shaggy said:

It's navy and royal. Obvs.

even looking at all the colours on the website it looks blue and purple to everyone I have shown this to at work... bizarre.

9 minutes ago, RP London said:

even looking at all the colours on the website it looks blue and purple to everyone I have shown this to at work... bizarre.

I think you need new monitors at work!

Because it can't be that I'm colour blind. Oh no. Not that. ?

Either way, I think it's a smart shirt.

Do not fear; only BELIEVE

1 hour ago, Shaggy said:

I think you need new monitors at work!

Because it can't be that I'm colour blind. Oh no. Not that. ?

Either way, I think it's a smart shirt.

agree its a smart shirt.. just wondered on the colouring.. i might just need a break from work to be honest!

6 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

I can see where you're coming from RP. It might be an optical illusion but I can also see purple.

thank christ for that! ?

Archived