Swinton v Worky.

mickhornet

15 hours ago, mickhornet said:

Heywood Rd 3pm Sunday Anyone going I am.With Oldham out,only derby left,lets give Lions support.

Yes Mick think I will go along and give our nieghbours a shout or two, anyone else?

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Just now, The Baron Mk11 said:

Yes Mick think I will go along and give our nieghbours a shout or two, anyone else?

Sugar....just realised, can't go...theatre commitments, got a read through at 4pm. Will have to follow on my phone. Good luck to the lions, we need a local club with us in the Championship.

Thanks for your support - I am sure everyone at Swinton will appreciate it - I certainly do, I cannot say I am confident as everyone knows Swinton haven't played well enough this season and I am sure Workington will be fired up having run Bradford close last week.

I am sure it will be a good match and should be enjoyable for the neutrals in the ground while the rest of us bite our nails etc.

A crucial and good win for Swinton to end this farcical end to the season. Look forward to seeing our new squad develop under the new coach to meet the demands of what will be a very tough Championship. Let’s hope both teams can be competing again at the close of next season.

Hi Hornets fans

Thank you for coming to shout the Lions to safety today. We have some great friends between out two sets of fans and it will be great to see you all again next season.

Riggy

Well done Swinton and commiserations to Workington. It will be good to have a local derby in 2019 and being honest, it's a financial consideration more than anything, Workington would not have brought many to a game at Spotland where as we can reley on Swinton to bring a good crowd.

Best Birthday present ever for Spelly, I know you will have had a great day.

Archived