Sorry 3 matches for FUI

silverfox

1 hour ago, fairfolly said:

Macauley Davis had to go through the H.I.A test after concussion when a pre existing condition was discovered.

So his unfortunate retirement had nothing to do with concussion,RL is a contact sport and as a result concussive injuries regularly occur more often than not due to accidental rather than deliberate contact to the head thus the new protocols were introduced to safeguard the players from career ending injury.

Maybe netball might be a better sport for you to follow in the future,at least it will save you the embarrassment of coming on another teams forum and calling a player a thug.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DavidM said:

Nope I’ve checked . I thought it would be done by now 

For the Bradford player sin binned it now says no charge but for fui fui it says charged, does that mean he has been somehow found guilty?? And if so can we appeal and therefore get him available for sunday before the next hearing??

14 minutes ago, DavidM said:

FOUR Matches for having the cheek to make a frivolous appeal ... I mean I’m stunned . They increased it for him saying he’s not guilty 

I told you they would back the officials. The extra match seems harsh though, I understand the club were desperate to get him on the park on Sunday. 

17 minutes ago, DavidM said:

FOUR Matches for having the cheek to make a frivolous appeal ... I mean I’m stunned . They increased it for him saying he’s not guilty 

He probably said not guilty because he wasnt guilty, no wonder the games dying it was nothing more than a good hard tackle surely thats what the games about or shallI say used to be about!

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Leon went with legal reps and we argued we wouldn’t be going to these lengths if we weren’t confident in our case . The lawyers argued there was no definitive evidence and it has to be proved beyond reasonable doubt . It couldn’t be . They also argued the send off should be taken into consideration and at a vital stage . Also they mentioned this game coming up and it could end a long distinguished career of 20 years . We also said the ref waved play on and only took action on the reaction of the opposition and then when the touchie came in - and the refs actions should be looked at .

the panel thanked them , ignored them and said they had no doubt and it was reckless but unintentional . They added a game for the appeal which we strongly argued against .... and for good measure fined him 

I can't believe how blind or biased I must be to have watched it live and recorded and still think it was nothing more than a clean hard tackle. To get 4 matches it was obviously a reckless malicious attempt to injure the bloke....how did I miss that? ?? What a joke!! 

12 hours ago, Davo5 said:

So his unfortunate retirement had nothing to do with concussion,RL is a contact sport and as a result concussive injuries regularly occur more often than not due to accidental rather than deliberate contact to the head thus the new protocols were introduced to safeguard the players from career ending injury.

Maybe netball might be a better sport for you to follow in the future,at least it will save you the embarrassment of coming on another teams forum and calling a player a thug.

Fui said it was a head collision 

Have a read of this rubbish from the  disciplinary. 20 cases were heard. Two suspensions. 

FUI FUI 4 MATCHES. JAMIE ACTON 5. ( Jamie 1 more match than Fui with his record!)  THE OTHER 18 GOT OFF. Take note of the teams they play for. This is far too serious to refer to the outcome as a joke. This absolutely stinks of pure incompetence and bias. as said before, the Rl  just don't want clubs like us to survive. Come on lads, do the business and stick two fingers up at the corrupt self serving shower at RL Headquarters. ( Am I committing libel here KT?)  I would ask the clowns "WHY WERE THE RULES CHANGED AT VERY SHORT NOTICE? FOR WHO'S BENEFIT?"

2 hours ago, DavidM said:

I had the unfortunate experience of travelling to Red Hall to make a personal appeal for leniency of two Town academy players cases.

Barry Earl took us, he was Director of academy business then, and we had video evidence which we felt would/should have helped our case.

BUT...after JUST five minutes in the room with the 'learned gentlemen'  I certainly got the feeling our ship was sinking fast.....they were not up for any lenience whatever...waste of our time and Barry's petrol.......guess those guys will have gone now...but I bet their tough legacy remains.

On 10/12/2018 at 10:39 AM, homeandawayer said:

I can't believe how blind or biased I must be to have watched it live and recorded and still think it was nothing more than a clean hard tackle. To get 4 matches it was obviously a reckless malicious attempt to injure the bloke....how did I miss that? ?? What a joke!! 

Agreed Fui just stood his ground and wrapped his arms and the Bradford players barely "rushed in"; it was pretty clear they knew it was accidental too.

On 10/12/2018 at 10:32 AM, Brookie said:

Shocking

Has it ever been any different though?

Call it RL paranoia if you dare...but down the years we have so often came up against RFL contempt...It's almost laughable when someone says the RL game in Cumbria needs to be helped towards top flight...that's just lip service b*llsh*t... and keeps their conscience clear(ish).

But Town have had too many raw deals down the years..e.g. Cup replays v Widnes/Cas requiring neutral venues being given to Central Park when Barrow was obviously fairer....Town being forced to play Fax at DP on Grand National Saturday..Sunday was  shunned?.the Hull FC debacle in the 1980's....oh heck honestly I could go on and on.........but I think they've (RFL) given me raging.... paranoia.......UTT 

Apparently  Sam Tomkins charged with 1 match for dangerous contact to head (knees) following Grand Final,  have to say it was a pure accident in my book but if charge is contact with to head,  how come only 1 match as opposed to what Fui was charged with??

RFL ,  Consistency please!!!!

Archived