Workington on Sunday

wayne_r

Well thanks to the RFL we have one last stab at staying in the Championship, even got the luck of the coin toss getting home advantage.

Lets hope we can stay up - I am sure it will be a tough, tough match as Workington will be fired up and full of confidence having run Bradford close last week.

Several Rochdale fans are coming over to support the Lions, lets hope we get a good turnout of fans and can win.

No news from the club - the squad was down to the bare bones two weeks ago - so its anyone's guess - I see one of your guys has been suspended and from the comments on your supporters page he will be missed - especially if the ban was excessive.

Well done Swinton listened in on the radio a great game and you finished deserved winners always enjoy my trips to the Sale ground. See you next season

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

A huge well done today Lions.I know there will be those who will not agree with us staying up finishing bottom of the table but the powers that be wanted to change things(wrongly in my opinion but I respect democracy)and of course as we know Swinton voted rightly against the changes but a majority chose different and it gave us another opportunity to stay up and you can only deal the cards you are dealt.

It is time now we have had this opportunity and taken advantage of it that we kick in and let’s next year really make the best of it and try and get to where Dewsbury and Batley are and become part of the furniture in this division without having to worry about relegation towards the season end.

Archived