Swinton v Town final, final, final

Townfan1992

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

Ye I think you can marra, it's on swintons site I think. 

Moore now available I'm told, he had also booked to be away this weekend, 

If the RFL have anything to do with it , if Leigh go into administration ( and i hope personally they don`t) , the League will probably relegate them and make Town play Doncaster (after a toss of the coin for home advantage of course) on Boxing Day .

11 minutes ago, LancashireTown said:

14 men available Sunday so I believe. RFL Will not let Workington draft in any players to fill the squad even though they let Leigh Centurions. 

That's outragous if they won't let town or swinton add to their depleted squads for Sunday. The leigh v fev game was basically a meaningless game the town swinton game as a huge impact on both teams

14 minutes ago, LancashireTown said:

14 men available Sunday so I believe. RFL Will not let Workington draft in any players to fill the squad even though they let Leigh Centurions. 

If really really hope not . When we’ve see that recently it’s virtually a write off 

23 minutes ago, LancashireTown said:

If its true that they are refusing to allow us to fill the squad then we should tell them to shove the game up their ***** and sue them.

I’m not sure if that report on 14 is accurate mind. Mellor, hambley, rooke, doran, buffer, newton, Kurt, curwen, olstrum, Dawson, Dickinson, Moore, Gordon, Morris, jp, jonno  should all be available. 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

I think if Leigh go bust and then reform as Bradford did e.g. after the end of the current season they will be treated exactly the same as Bradford - stay in Championship and get points deducted, no way will they relegate Leigh. I too am amazed Leigh were allowed to draft in players for a meaningless game yet yourselves and ourselves both with severely depleted squads for a very important game are not allowed to.

Obviously its one rule for some but not others...………….

4 minutes ago, wayne_r said:

I think if Leigh go bust and then reform as Bradford did e.g. after the end of the current season they will be treated exactly the same as Bradford - stay in Championship and get points deducted, no way will they relegate Leigh. I too am amazed Leigh were allowed to draft in players for a meaningless game yet yourselves and ourselves both with severely depleted squads for a very important game are not allowed to.

If that’s the case I don’t know how they explain that . It’s basically the same situation, and player welfare is paramount . That’s without the integrity of the game so I’ve no idea what their reasoning would be . 

45 minutes ago, wayne_r said:

What if we have a game of 9s think we could manage that...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

1 hour ago, anok4u said:

What if we have a game of 9s think we could manage that...

Until a official response from the club everything is here say, so hopefully the club will make an announcement shortly, but the rfl have shown they are not fit to run a competition, a total joke, 

1 hour ago, JMB said:

Until a official response from the club everything is here say, so hopefully the club will make an announcement shortly, but the rfl have shown they are not fit to run a competition, a total joke, 

Well look at Rimmer . Hardly impressive is he , couldn’t run a raffle 

44 minutes ago, AndyD said:

We have 12 

Can you please name the twelve  or are you just speculating I bet on game day you have a full team.

All this doom and gloom when you are having another opportunity at promotion its like you are all preparing yourselves for defeat hope all this negativity does not rub off onto the players who go on the forum.

True supporters will be there regardless of what team you put out not using it as an excuse not to go.

Archived