Ncl Player of the season

Has everyone seen the nominees?

Premier Division, Hunslet Club Parkside pair Jamie Bradley and Jamie Fields, fresh from a record-breaking title charge, go up against Egremont Rangers' Kieran Glenn and Daniel Hirst from Underbank Rangers.

In Division 1, Thornhill Trojans' Danny Ratcliffe, Craig Savage from Lock Lane and Leigh Miners Rangers' Jack Reynolds are the contenders.

Division 2: crossfields' Hayden James, Gareth Morgan from Saddleworth Rangers and Liam Copland of Stanningley.

And in Division 3, Lewis Poskitt from Beverley, Blain Marwood from Barrow Island and Millom's Ethan Kelly are up for the Award

do we agree or has anyone been unlucky to miss out. West hull are unlucky to have a player in there, Ryan steen or Ryan Wilson maybe. 

Locally I think dewsbury danny Thomas unlucky in division 3.

On 10/11/2018 at 8:47 AM, Luckyno7 said:

Has everyone seen the nominees?

Premier Division, Hunslet Club Parkside pair Jamie Bradley and Jamie Fields, fresh from a record-breaking title charge, go up against Egremont Rangers' Kieran Glenn and Daniel Hirst from Underbank Rangers.

In Division 1, Thornhill Trojans' Danny Ratcliffe, Craig Savage from Lock Lane and Leigh Miners Rangers' Jack Reynolds are the contenders.

Division 2: crossfields' Hayden James, Gareth Morgan from Saddleworth Rangers and Liam Copland of Stanningley.

And in Division 3, Lewis Poskitt from Beverley, Blain Marwood from Barrow Island and Millom's Ethan Kelly are up for the Award

do we agree or has anyone been unlucky to miss out. West hull are unlucky to have a player in there, Ryan steen or Ryan Wilson maybe. 

Locally I think dewsbury danny Thomas unlucky in division 3.

Without doubt Danny T should be in there. He was superb when he was at Dudley Hill. Can magic things out of thin air, his record this year has been very good too

From the limited premier division rugby I’ve seen I’d say Ryan Wilson is unlucky but I haven’t seen enough to comment 

following Skirlaugh in div one I’d say Danny Ratcliffe was the best player this season. Scott O Brien was good as ever too 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived