Women's SLGF about to start streaming

It could be the start of a GF men/women double for Wigan, or it may not.

Anyhoo, the teams are taking to the field on the OurLeague stream now.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Advertising wedges being blown onto the pitch - a bit gusty, then.

Currently Wigan 4:6 Leeds.

OurLeague streaming video quality fine, but the audio's awful.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

48 minutes gone, and it is Wigan 12:6 Leeds.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Clearly an open commentators' box, judging by the wind noise, so there were always going to be issues. Overall, the audio is a bit better than when the match kicked off.

Wigan 16:12  Leeds at FT.

Edit, not FT! I thought it was all over, but it isn't. Leeds equalise on 85 minutes, with a conversion to come.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Clearly an open commentators' box, judging by the wind noise, so there were always going to be issues. Overall, the audio is a bit better than when the match kicked off.

Wigan 16:12  Leeds at FT

Really?

Conversion missed. Hardly surprising, in these conditions.

16 all

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Farmduck said:

Really?

It was just after 80 minutes, and it looked like play had stopped, followed by Wigan celebrations.

Penalty for Wigan, and they are running it. Another penalty, and they are close enough for it to be kickable in this wind.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ball blown off the tee. Back on, and Foley kicks the two points!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Full Time for real now, and Wigan have won the Grand Final 18:16.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 hours ago, Southerner80 said:

Just a thought, why isnt this the curtain raiser for the Mens GF?

No idea, but it was a double-header with the women's Championship GF instead, so it was at least part of a package deal.

And seeing Wigan win two GFs at Old Trafford in one day may have sent a few forum members over the edge. :wink:

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived