Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blind side johnny

NZ Test Series - ticket sales

14 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Im hoping to now make it to Leeds, despite it being difficult because of the schedule, but I don't want to miss the tournament overall.

Ultimately, international RL is the main thing for me, and the shoddy treatment of it is making me question my support for the game.

But, something then makes me go and buy a ticket!!!!

Exactly same here, had resigned myself to not bothering but now have a ticket to Elland Rd and might be going to Anfield too. :D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

It doesn’t tell you legroom?

Maybe you can book an extra legroom seat like on Easyjet?

£19.99 for the extra legroom, an additional £5 for an exit row seat, and you can pre-book your bacon buttie and coffee for an additional £7.50.

This seems to have developed into a wider discussion about internationals.  On that theme, I'd like to see the World Cup held every four years, something like a trinations (Aus/Nz/England every four years, Bledisloe thingy every four years, Ashes every four years. If the sums can be made to add up. I'd also consider taking the whole thing off the RFL and giving it to the RLIF.

Four legs good - two legs bad

12 minutes ago, JohnM said:

This seems to have developed into a wider discussion about internationals.  On that theme, I'd like to see the World Cup held every four years, something like a trinations (Aus/Nz/England every four years, Bledisloe thingy every four years, Ashes every four years. If the sums can be made to add up. I'd also consider taking the whole thing off the RFL and giving it to the RLIF.

Something like that shouldn't be so hard to organise should it? If we just take England then;

Year 1 - World Cup

Year 2 - Ashes Series

Year 3 Four Nations / Confederations Cup

Year 4 - Baskerville Shield Series.

Repeat the cycle. Alternate between hemispheres. Builds momentum, mixes it up and I'm sure the English game would benefit. The Aussies get their year off!

RLIF meeting in York soon so we can all relax anyway. 

24 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

Maybe you can book an extra legroom seat like on Easyjet?

£19.99 for the extra legroom, an additional £5 for an exit row seat, and you can pre-book your bacon buttie and coffee for an additional £7.50.

If that was an option, I’d gladly pay 

29 minutes ago, JohnM said:

It shows you the view from your seat, though. I'll have a word with them about legroom. ??

Thanks but I kind of gathered that from the RFL ticket website

Right, as of now the only section I can find at Elland Road which has availability for 3 seats or more together are tickets which cost £45. FFS open up more sections of the lower price bracket tickets you absolute ****ing morons.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Seen a few questions on who is heading up organisation of the series - it’s Mark Foster

• Like 2

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

12 minutes ago, Odsal Outlaw said:

Seen a few questions on who is heading up organisation of the series - it’s Mark Foster

The guy who spent 12 months or so in the role as SL General Manager for the RFL before the SL clubs decided they needed to do it themselves?

He likes to retweet.

D62D14D7-2EC5-497E-A234-32FEA5E604BC.jpeg

030910105148.jpg

http://www.wiganstpats.org

Producing Players Since 1910

25 minutes ago, M j M said:

Right, as of now the only section I can find at Elland Road which has availability for 3 seats or more together are tickets which cost £45. FFS open up more sections of the lower price bracket tickets you absolute ****ing morons.

Just noticed one of the SS Sold Out blocks now has 70 seats avail, not sure if that helps

7 minutes ago, parklandswolf said:

Just noticed one of the SS Sold Out blocks now has 70 seats avail, not sure if that helps

Ah yes, you're right. Hiding those seats away in a block that's labelled "sold out", that's how to shift them. ?

It makes me pine for the good old days of the RLWC website and a lackey at Red Hall opening and closing blocks with liberal use of MS Paint's Fill function. If only they'd kept that intern's phone number.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Johnoco said:

Exactly same here, had resigned myself to not bothering but now have a ticket to Elland Rd and might be going to Anfield too. :D

come on guys get with it. the team is winning against a team that beat the Aussies two weeks ago. Get behind the team, they deserve support no matter what

• Like 2

Season Tickets 2016
- �£115 season ticket inc a Free Tetleys Challenge Cup ticket
- �125 - family ticket
- �30 - 4 game pack

skolars shop here:
http://www.skolarsrl.com/commercial/club-shop/match-tickets/ 

1st Team

Reserves

Tier 3 academy at Barnet & Southgate College

U17

U15

U13

U12

U11

U9

U7

Haringey Team of the Year 2014 Skolars U19s

Haringey Club of the year 2011
London RL Club of the year 2011

Skolars if Carlsberg made rugby clubs! Perhaps Leagues most progressive club!

Tickets arrived for Elland Road this morning. I've got some for a gig next March already, and some for one in December no where to be seen! PANIC!!!

I'm sure this won't be popular with some, but why is a "leading" agent trying to get free tickets for players. They should give them to Hall of Fame members and the like, but why shouldn't Tom, Dick and Harry pay like everyone else?

Edited by RigbyLuger

3 hours ago, GeordieSaint said:

Absolutely not relevant - 60k on a Monday night is still 35k more than Rimmer is targeting on a weekend within touching distance of 3 of the sport’s biggest clubs.

There is a limit on how many games at Wembley can have the full capacity. Including the NFL games and Spurs' keeping changing their return to White Hart Lane this limit has probably been reached. 

8 hours ago, Odsal Outlaw said:

7 hours ago, The 4 of Us said:

The guy who spent 12 months or so in the role as SL General Manager for the RFL before the SL clubs decided they needed to do it themselves?

He likes to retweet.

D62D14D7-2EC5-497E-A234-32FEA5E604BC.jpeg

Foster was head of Marketing for the most successful RLWC ever.

It's why it is my belief that we are doing this on the cheap rather than outright incompetence.

10 hours ago, M j M said:

You should have bought them sooner

• Haha 1

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

14 minutes ago, ghost crayfish said:

So how are sales for Anfield actually going? I'm really hoping there's been a surge since Saturday!

Most of the available bays are close to full but Idd guess this is only around a third of stadium so Idd have a guess of around 15-17000 sold so far.... I’ve heard there is going to be some sort of big promo happening today regarding tickets 

Edited by leaguefan13
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave T said:

It's why it is my belief that we are doing this on the cheap rather than outright incompetence.

So, joining the entire amateur game, the early rounds of the Challenge Cup, League One and the Championship in the box labelled 'Things the RFL Doesn't Care About', we can now add the 2018 England-New Zealand Test series?

Just had a look and there seem to be only odd seats available to buy,yet large sections are not/have not been available.No idea whats going on,just looks terribly disorganised to me.

Quite why significant blocks are not made available is beyond me.If I was looking for seats for say half a dozen people together,I'd probably give up.

The only form of marketing they seem to know is to offer cheap seats in the last few days - frankly pathetic.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, cookey said:

Sorry,I'm really a little annoyed about this.

How difficult is it to make blocks 202/203/207/208 in The Kop available?!

Quite agree! Couldn't help noticing that the kop is where tickets have sold the best. Don't the RFL wonder whether there might be quite a few people waiting for the rest of it to be open before buying? Then again do they not realise that it is the cheaper tickets that sell the best??