• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12
    • England by 1 to 6
    • Draw
    • France by 1 to 6
    • France by 7 to 12
    • France by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/10/18 at 18:45

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

can I watch the game on a pc for free? and if so, how? link anyone

https://membership.rugby-league.com

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

12 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

https://membership.rugby-league.com

cheers dunbar, will I be getting badgered and pestered by them though if I sign up

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

9 minutes ago, Col81 said:

Bookies giving 38 start to France, this seems huge the French team looks good, any other opinions???

It looks better than I expected but with Bousquet, Casty and Simon out they are far too light in the forwards to trouble England.

I can't wait to see a full strength France take on England some day but they play so rarely it will probably never happen.

14 minutes ago, Col81 said:

Bookies giving 38 start to France, this seems huge the French team looks good, any other opinions???

They'll do well to keep it below 60

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

That tells me it’s a subscription thing for another country. 

Ah OK that's my mistake. 

Posted wrong link. 

https://membership.rugby-league.com/video 

This link enables you to cast 

Little square bottom right with the radio /WiFi single signs in the bottom corner allows Chrome cast to your big TV. Also check you TV / telephone to see if the can Mirrorcast. 

If you can manage neither.. Go as stated above and connect you laptop/computer to your TV via an HDMI cable. 

14 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

cheers dunbar, will I be getting badgered and pestered by them though if I sign up

You can select if you want to hear from them (or partners) over sms, email or phone. I chose just offers over email but it looks like you can minimise the contact. With GDPR these websites are pretty strict now about this kind of stuff.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Hope a good few of the players making their debuts tonight make a good impression on the game, it's vital these players have international exposure, training in camp with other established international players, gaining valuable experience for the future. Good luck to them all, the English games needs depth, so taking advantage of the grand final players and 1 or 2 others unavailability is hopefully a positive for the game.

Logged in on my laptop(still logged in from yesterday) but cant log in via google on my telly! Also cant find any link on the website to where you actualy watch it ? You couldnt make it up could you....still ages to kick off!!

Just now, Northern Eel said:

Yep. Same here.

had it on but its crashed by the looks- I realy don't have the time for this sort of krrap, off to bed after a hard working day -  never mind

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

I have now in 2 months had to create 3 profiles under 3 different email addresses as the our league site decides that I am entering an invalid email address when they are perfectly fine so its coronation Street for me. On the other hand let's be greatful it's not on BBC. The game has been embarrassed twice to a national audience this year image wise with the Denver test and the cup final, a 3 sided tiny LSV would only add to to the tin pot image potrayed. The  players deserve better as they always turn up and perform. 

The video went off on my PC. I refreshed the page, and now can't even get the site to open.  It's constantly buffering. I think we've broke t'internet!

If it's not broke,

Fix it until it is!

Come On You Dons!

Is anybody watching this?

The website has an error on the video page and the our league app login page seems to have space for typing in a username and password but no 'ok' button,

Archived