Australia vs Tonga

B rad

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MattSantos said:

to suggest cheating is just odd. 

Didn't Matt, but everything he does will be seen in the wrong light and working with  NRL officials is just a bad idea and is not a good look.

Even though there was contact looking at obstruction appears like a disguise!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

So disappointed. Why did the Tongan players not bother to stay in condition when they knew they had such a big game coming up.

They are far too badly out of shape to stand a chance in this game.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Oxford said:

Didn't Matt, but everything he does will be seen in the wrong light and working with  NRL officials is just a bad idea and is not a good look.

Even though there was contact looking at obstruction appears like a disguise!

Fair from that perspective, but im so tired of talking about the refs; its not even top 10 things to talk about. 

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

Just now, MattSantos said:

I seem to be doing ok with the impartiality

Yes me to, in fact never seen the Bunker adjudicate as quick as they did on Tonga's second try, it appeared there could have been seperation on grounding the ball,  but as useual in tgese situations it eas not put under the microscope.

Urgh, Sky pushing RU during the commercial break.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

So disappointed. Why did the Tongan players not bother to stay in condition when they knew they had such a big game coming up.

They are far too badly out of shape to stand a chance in this game.

Staying in 'condition' is different to playing week in, week out matches.

It is a scandal that the warm up game against the NZ Maori was blocked.

2 minutes ago, MattSantos said:

I seem to be doing ok with the impartiality

Its not if they are bias its the perception of bias when ever they make a mistake. It wouldn't have been hard to get some Super League refs out for the occasion. 

I wouldn’t trust the Sutton brothers as far as I could throw them!

Australia getting a few 50-50s and have also been gifted non existant penalties by Sutton’s one eyed view of the game, they don’t need it against a Tonga team that hasn’t played in 8 weeks.

That 8 point try shows just what’s wrong with modern officials, they have no clue about the game but know every rule. Anyone who’s played will have laughed at his comment that “he’s got to get down with his hands”. Holmes did what the best wingers do and went low, down where it hurts amongst the feet and the knees, you cannot penalise the defender for that.

Just now, Abicus said:

Staying in 'condition' is different to playing week in, week out matches.

It is a scandal that the warm up game against the NZ Maori was blocked.

I guess so. But who made them eat too much?

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived