Oddest Thing

A very odd thing has happened.  In front of my camp on the Big Water (which I have had for a long time) I've always watched the fog down by the water.  Many times I have been down there and looked out as a the fog rolled in (or storms etc). Many times I thought I saw apparitions out there on the Big Water directly in front of my place about 400 meters.  Others, visiting my camp,  have also saw/felt them...many of them together in the fog.  Every time I have kayaked over that spot (many times) I've always gotten a sort of weird twist in the bottom of my belly.

Well, after searching for roughly 120 years a wreck called the Jane Miller has just been discovered in that very spot in front of my place....exactly where the apparitions appear.  The police dive team has confirmed no bodies on board although 24-28 souls were lost in the storm on the wreck of the Jane Miller.  People had thought it was about 5 km. from the actual resting place....very odd.  Sort of weird.

Had a buddy who died and was cremated and wanted his ashes spread out there so did it...weird.

Jane-Miller3.jpg

300px-SS_Jane_Miller.jpg

12 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Many times I have been down there and looked out as  the fog rolled in (or storms etc). Many times I thought I saw apparitions out there on the Big Water directly in front of my place about 400 meters.....

Whatever you do, don't watch this film ….?

v1.jpg

14 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Whatever you do, don't watch this film ….?

v1.jpg

Good advice, both specifically for him and generally for the rest of us.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

13 hours ago, Kayakman said:

A very odd thing has happened.  In front of my camp on the Big Water (which I have had for a long time) I've always watched the fog down by the water.  Many times I have been down there and looked out as a the fog rolled in (or storms etc). Many times I thought I saw apparitions out there on the Big Water directly in front of my place about 400 meters.  Others, visiting my camp,  have also saw/felt them...many of them together in the fog.  Every time I have kayaked over that spot (many times) I've always gotten a sort of weird twist in the bottom of my belly.

Well, after searching for roughly 120 years a wreck called the Jane Miller has just been discovered in that very spot in front of my place....exactly where the apparitions appear.  The police dive team has confirmed no bodies on board although 24-28 souls were lost in the storm on the wreck of the Jane Miller.  People had thought it was about 5 km. from the actual resting place....very odd.  Sort of weird.

Had a buddy who died and was cremated and wanted his ashes spread out there so did it...weird.

Jane-Miller3.jpg

300px-SS_Jane_Miller.jpg

I’m a firm believer in this kind of thing . Very strange 

Archived