swinton v salford

Những câu hỏi cần chú ý cho người mua nhà lần đầu

Khi mua nhà lần đầu bạn phải chú ý tới những câu hỏi này Nếu như bạn đã tìm hiểu thật kỹ những thông tin từ Mua bán đất Điện Thắng Trung trong tay bạn đã có sẵn một khoản tiền và với ý định mua nhà thì bạn nên đọc thật kỹ bài viết sau để tránh mắc phải sai lầm không đáng có nhé.

Dù lúc này bạn rất háo hức để chuẩn bị mua nhà nhưng cũng đừng vội hấp tấp vì đây sẽ là điều không dễ đối với những người chưa có kinh nghiệm. Đầu tiên bạn phải trả lời được câu hỏi vì sao bạn lại mua nhà? Nếu như bạn định mua nhà để kinh doanh thì bạn phải chọn đúng thời điểm bởi bạn cần phải quyết định mua nhà giá thấp và bán ra giá cao hơn. Còn nếu bạn mua nhà giá thường thì sẽ bị lỗ nặng nề. Chính vì vậy bạn cần phải biết mục đích mua nhà để xác định được mục tiêu và phương án giải quyết.

9nuwiij.jpg

Đừung vội vàng quyết định mua nhà mà phải suy nghĩ thật kỹ

Bạn có đủ tiền để mua nhà hay không? Đây là câu hỏi mà ai cũng phải đau đầu tuy nhiên bạn hãy suy nghĩ thật kỹ. Việc mua một ngôi nhà với ý nghĩa chính là để có chỗ ở nếu bạn có những mục đích khác như để mua bán hay kinh doanh hàng hóa thì bạn có thể chọn những khu vực trung tâm. Tương đương với đó, giá cả cũng cao dần lên. Vậy, việc đầu tiên bạn cần xác định mục đích của việc mua nhà và xem xét liệu bạn có đủ điều kiện đáp ứng cho nhu cầu đó.

Xem thêm: Ban dat Dien Thang Trung - Medium

Bạn cần bao nhiêu tiền để mua nhà? Nếu ban chuẩn bị được đủ tiền để mua nhà thì đó quả là một điều may mắn. Nhưng nếu bạn không chuẩn bị đủ thì bạn có thể tìm cách vay mượn hoặc thế chấp. Tuy nhiên bạn phải đảm bảo được rằng mình có thể “cân” được những khoản lãi sau đó. Chính vì vậy một lời khuyên cho bạn nên cố gắng tìm đến những khu Bán đất Điện Thắng Trung giá rẻ, Đất Điện Thắng để tiết kiệm chi phí.

1z613y3.jpg

Hãy tìm đến những người có kinh nghiệm để nhận lời khuyên khi đi mua nhà

Bạn cũng nên tìm đến một người có thể tư vấn cho bạn về vấn đề nhà đất, tài chính để giúp bạn. Không chỉ là những người thân của bạn, mà bạn cần lời khuyên từ những người chuyên nghiệp hơn, các chuyên gia trong ngành bất động sản, ngân hàng và cho vay thế chấp. Ngoài ra bạn cũng cần chuyên gia tài chính cho bạn lời khuyên, giúp bạn định hướng tình hình tài chính hiện tại của mình, cần chuyên gia cho vay tín dụng thế chấp để giúp bạn chọn hình thức cho vay phù hợp và chuyên gia bất động sản để đưa cho bạn những lựa chọn phù hợp nhất.

Để có một khởi đầu thuận lợi thì điều đầu tiên bạn phải tìm hiểu thật kỹ những thông tin bất động sản nói chung và thông tin Bán đất Điện Thắng Trung để tránh những sai xót sau này.

Xem thêm: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mua-ban-dat-dien-thang-trung-gia-re

Station Road was my favourite away ground.

And there was the bonus of a bloke stood outside for Sunday games wearing(?) / carrying a sandwich board saying that the end of the world was nigh and we should all turn to God for salvation.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

10 minutes ago, Wolford6 said:

And there was the bonus of a bloke stood outside for Sunday games wearing(?) / carrying a sandwich board saying that the end of the world was nigh and we should all turn to God for salvation.

The chap used to do the Willows on alternate weeks,always had a good rapport with the fans.

1 hour ago, liaemars1 said:

Hello,

Looking forward to this one . A great traditional derby . Would love to see this fixture a regular in the super league calendar.

I  think Salford would benefit so much having Swinton in same league competing against them . I'm not saying its as bigger a derby as Wigan / Saints but when you look how those two team drive each other on in the battle to be beat or better there rivals , just like the two Hull clubs.

Hope plenty turn out for this great fixture full of history and tradition between these two great clubs.   

Fantastic. When's this crunch game taking place? 1965?

1 hour ago, Wolford6 said:

He probably meant RL lol 

14 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Would be great to have a Swinton-Salford derby match I agree as a league fixture.

Went to Heywood Rd on Sunday and really enjoyed it - will definitely go again next year.

When is the new stadium at Agecroft due to be completed? 

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

2 hours ago, Wolford6 said:

Younger fans probably don't know that Station Road was the venue of some of the biggest rugby league games of all in the UK, as it often hosted play off finals, challenge cup semis and Ashes tests. My Dad says there was around 45,000 in there in 1951 for Wire v Wigan.

My own experience is slightly different - I went to Station Road about 25 or so years ago and we got absolutely drenched in the away end. At one point the floodlights failed and the players trudged off.  Five minutes later the tannoy announcer asked "Is there an electrician in the ground?" and we all had a bit of a chuckle. About 20 minutes and a further soaking later, the tannoy announcer came back on and asked wearily "Is there a qualified electrician in the ground?"

Went to Station Road several times, albeit long after the ground's heyday. The Swinton 'home' game I remember most vividly was an evening fixture against Sheffield Eagles, played on a carpet of snow covering the heated pitch at Burnden Park, Bolton. 1985-ish? I recall trudging through thick, lying snow en route from Bolton railway station, wondering: 'Is this match really going to be on?' Turned out to be quite an evening. Eagles won, IIRC.

EDIT: just checked my records: Swinton won 14-8 on January 23rd, 1985 in front of 1,438.

1 hour ago, Hopping Mad said:

Went to Station Road several times, albeit long after the ground's heyday. The Swinton 'home' game I remember most vividly was an evening fixture against Sheffield Eagles, played on a carpet of snow covering the heated pitch at Burnden Park, Bolton. 1985-ish? I recall trudging through thick, lying snow en route from Bolton railway station, wondering: 'Is this match really going to be on?' Turned out to be quite an evening. Eagles won, IIRC.

EDIT: just checked my records: Swinton won 14-8 on January 23rd, 1985 in front of 1,438.

Well we were 2  of those 1 438!

Played a Lancashire Cup u 16s final at Station Road on the night of the CC Final replay of Hull v Widnes in 83 (?).

Was a great away trip. Swinton sides played some lovely football in the early 80s.

Played on Station Road!

Would be great to see both Swinton and Salford back in their respective communities and doing better than they are now but Championship is their level. As far as SL is concerned they’re both a busted flush and it needs a new approach and deeper pockets than either are able to muster.

030910105148.jpg

http://www.wiganstpats.org

Producing Players Since 1910

2 hours ago, Leeds Wire said:

Younger fans probably don't know that Station Road was the venue of some of the biggest rugby league games of all in the UK, as it often hosted play off finals, challenge cup semis and Ashes tests. My Dad says there was around 45,000 in there in 1951 for Wire v Wigan.

My own experience is slightly different - I went to Station Road about 25 or so years ago and we got absolutely drenched in the away end. At one point the floodlights failed and the players trudged off.  Five minutes later the tannoy announcer asked "Is there an electrician in the ground?" and we all had a bit of a chuckle. About 20 minutes and a further soaking later, the tannoy announcer came back on and asked wearily "Is there a qualified electrician in the ground?"

Yes it was a brilliant ground. Large  numbers.  But they took down the coverings I think. Certainly I saw a game there in the rain and have never been wetter in my life. I think Leeds beat Wigan there in a cup semi and Saints beat us in a championship final. So I had better forget the place for now.

Sadly like most grounds no investment kept them going.

1 hour ago, dixiedean said:

Well we were 2  of those 1 438!

Another 10,000 also remember being there also. ? ?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

23 hours ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Swinton are the past, Super League is the future.  

Super League will kill off the rest of the game eventually, and then its self, because they will have nowhere to get players from, unless the RFL start  addressing the problems at the bottom end of the game. I would rather have my memories of Swinton and Station road than you're vision of the future of RL any day. I will wait for you're usually smart, sarcastic reply now Oliver. I loved Station road, even though I was a Salford fan when that ground was Swinton's home. I watched over 100 games there easily, and I remember that game against Sheffield at Burnden park too - 1984-85. I wrote the amateur page in the Swinton programme for 10 years and these days I tend to watch Swinton more than any other team due to my circumstances. I have many friends at Swinton and I hope they achieve their aim of getting back to M27. Incidentally, the last 13 a side game played at Station road was not Swinton .v. Salford, as most people believe - it was Folly Lane .v. Irlam Hornets in the Manchester League Valentine cup final.

14 minutes ago, Celtic Rooster said:

Super League will kill off the rest of the game eventually, and then its self, because they will have nowhere to get players from, unless the RFL start  addressing the problems at the bottom end of the game. I would rather have my memories of Swinton and Station road than you're vision of the future of RL any day. I will wait for you're usually smart, sarcastic reply now Oliver. I loved Station road, even though I was a Salford fan when that ground was Swinton's home. I watched over 100 games there easily, and I remember that game against Sheffield at Burnden park too - 1984-85. I wrote the amateur page in the Swinton programme for 10 years and these days I tend to watch Swinton more than any other team due to my circumstances. I have many friends at Swinton and I hope they achieve their aim of getting back to M27. Incidentally, the last 13 a side game played at Station road was not Swinton .v. Salford, as most people believe - it was Folly Lane .v. Irlam Hornets in the Manchester League Valentine cup final.

Nothing beats positivity!

Archived