Mal Meninga wants Australia to tour Great Britain [2019?]

Abicus

4 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

Lol... That will teach Australia what exactly? Never to tour GB again?

Haha. Don't mind me. I enjoy my little trips into fantasy rugby league land. Sadly my plan for revenge for their refusal/reluctance to host GB, is destined to fall at the first hurdle anyway - the beating Australia part.

I have a lot of great ideas, but the problem always is that nobody else seems to recognise how great they are. I don't know what's wrong with everyone.

3 hours ago, 17 stone giant said:

Don't worry, we're not taking things too seriously or getting our hopes up too much. I'm certainly not, anyway. It's just fun playing 'rugby league administrator' now and again. If you read all the threads, you'll find we've all got several different proposals for the international game, on the go. Next year, I think I'm touring the southern hemisphere with GB, hosting an ashes series, and running a six nations tournament somewhere, all simultaneously. It keeps me happy to think about such things, until the real action starts next week. It's what I love about rugby league - the lack of any real structure for the international game allows this sort of fun and speculation. I can't do it with football and rugby union because they're both too damned organised. They know what they're doing from one year to the next. Only with rugby league can I let my creative imagination flow. Lol

The really sad thing is 17 that we've recently had two people playing Rugby League administrator, getting a shed load of cash for it, and none of their ideas were anywhere near as good as yours.☺

Archived