Zak Hardaker (Merged threads)

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I will say is Zak should never be picked for the national team. Ever. Too many incidents. 

Let's hope this is the last of it and he can get on with being a player without any further trouble. 

For what it's worth I feel that should not be at Wigan but that's up to them. He is walking on water if he ends up Wigan full back next season. He must have used up a few lives now. 

It makes you think if running away on foot enabled him to dump something else which if caught with would have had a greater consequence to his life and career.

Why run away and then go home only to answer the door to the police? If you were that way inclined surely you would either go to a mates to hide or at least not answer the door to the coppers!

I thought it was a simple DUI but nothing is ever simple with this guy. Its reported he gave a different name to the arresting police officers too, I wonder if this was another stunt to avoid consequences with his career.

40 minutes ago, Dave T said:

The court heard officers later visited his home, with Hardaker claiming not to have been the driver or the owner of the Ford Fiesta.

He just doesn't face up to anything does he?

That made me chuckle a little, thinking about various sports and the money people earn, Andy Murray shows up in an Aston Martin or something, Sebastian vettel in a ferrari, Harry kane in a lamborghini and then Zak pulls in with fumes chugging out of the back and the gears grinding in his FORD FIESTA!!!! :D

There's just no stopping these elite clubs,with their elite owners and their elite,professional players.

I think they should have all the tv money for the excellent good publicity they bring the sport.

They seem to show their propensity for alcohol in some very public places,and appear on social media and in the press with regularity.

One club is beginning to stand out - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250965/Welsh-rugby-star-arrested-driving-golf-buggy-M4-celebrating-Six-Nations-win.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/22250876

It didn't go well then,and I suspect it won't go well in the future.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

57 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Never expected a prison sentence with this, so it’s as expected. 

Dumped the car, tried to run away and then denied being the driver. What a man. 

Move over Joel, there’s a new Rectum in town. 

I believe you were standing up for this year’s man of steel amid the widespread derision of his award earlier this week. You should take a look at his back story. 

58 minutes ago, Dave T said:

The court heard officers later visited his home, with Hardaker claiming not to have been the driver or the owner of the Ford Fiesta.

He just doesn't face up to anything does he?

Harsh. I imagine he will be very frank in next September's RLW.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Harsh. I imagine he will be very frank in next September's RLW.

under the headline......."Zak's back......again"

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Just now, Kenilworth Tiger said:

under the headline......."Zak's back......again"

Yes, although to be fair that could have been the headline this time around!

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

36 minutes ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

I believe you were standing up for this year’s man of steel amid the widespread derision of his award earlier this week. You should take a look at his back story. 

No, I stood up for him being awarded the Man of Steel for his actions on the pitch. Nothing to do with what he does, or has done, off the pitch. 

If you want to compare a drugs ban to a drugs ban, homophobic abuse of a referee, beating up a student and now driving without insurance, an mot, whilst being over the limit, running away when stopped by the law and then denying being the driver, go for it. There’s only one winner. Another “moral victory” for your club. 

I feel bad now - according to his testimony in court he drove the short distance home while bladdered because his golf clubs were in the car and he didn't want to leave them in his car overnight.

Seems perfectly reasonable

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Archived