BISSA AGM and Social Evening

BISSA...

The BISSA AGM will be held in the Ron Earnshaw Lounge on 16th November at 7pm and  is for BISSA members only ,

The Social Evening at 7.45 is for ANY Bulldogs Supporters. Matt Diskin will be in attendance for a Q&A. Further details can be found in the attached letter below.  Anyone wishing to attend the Social evening please contact Colin b as food needs pre ordering.

choices are 

Meat and Potato Pie and Peas 

or Chicken curry and Rice

plus a vegetarian option. 

There will be a £5 charge to cover the catering costs .

Last year this proved a very popular evening with nearly 70 in attendance so please get your orders in and support BISSA. 

We will see you there. 

YOUR CLUB YOUR CHOICE

F399E3FD-EA17-4CC2-9F82-5F38F30BEE89.jpeg

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

I hope so you know I'll be there with my seconder if I'm not working away Mr B.

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Please come and support BISSA It is not easy raising money with everything else that is happening at the club, we are committed to helping the club to have the best squad possible so please come and support us.

Watch out for the BISSA bottle, a number of supporters keep saying that they have spread and save jars to hand in but forget to bring them so now we have a BISSA bottle which you will be able to empty your jars in to or  just empty your pockets of loose change. The bottle will be appearing at most events ie Bissa AGM and social, breakfast club, shirt launch etc.

My target is to end up with a full bottle before next season starts. 

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

Sorry ernieone, I got hold of the wrong end of the stick, I know what you mean, just done some Christmas shopping via easy funding raising for BISSA.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:18 AM, RogerT said:

Why what else is happening at the club then?

I'm surprised there isn't a beer only package for you Roger.....

choices are 

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

7 hours ago, RPH said:

I'm surprised there isn't a beer only package for you Roger.....

choices are 

Steak n ALE pie any good. 

Chicken in white WINE sauce option.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

• 2 weeks later...

Have to say I'm looking forward to this as usual

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Enjoyed it and I thought Diskin spoke really well outlining his plans for next season and the insight on the new players esp the trialists etc. and how they'll fit in. His comments on DR and Blackpool and the other teams in the league interesting too. And the pie was excellent 

To all those who attended last night a massive thank you. To the committee who work tirelessly , the members who are awesome in their support, and to John Miller and Matt Diskin and John Virr (Mr Quiz) plus Cath Hinchcliffe for her efforts behind the bar and for giving their time again it's greatly appreciated. 

It was a brilliant evening all round but special mention must go to STW Caterers for once again supplying awesome food. We highly recommend them for outside catering. 

BISSA....Supporters Club....Breakfast Club.....Community section... Directors....Coach....ALL supporting one another in 1 room with 1 aim...Supporting the Bulldogs.

Thank you everyone from BISSA.

SEE YOU BOXING DAY.

Colin Bottomley proud chair of BISSA.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Archived