2019 signings

vic

5 hours ago, gillmeister said:

We won’t be able to keep track of signings the sole purpose of this thread for rubbish like that posted by Monty 

Not one bit of rubbish posted in my post ask someone who in charge of club is there a decision Wednesday on the matter. Was it rubbish when I told you bailey and Fui was signing? 

13 minutes ago, Montyburns said:

Not one bit of rubbish posted in my post ask someone who in charge of club is there a decision Wednesday on the matter. Was it rubbish when I told you bailey and Fui was signing? 

Clubs said on FB tonight that the coach will be at the fans forum next friday.

24 minutes ago, Town Army said:

They don't say who that coach is / will be though do they? ?

Leon says he's going so he's maybe meeting the new coach also!

• Haha 1

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

58 minutes ago, town4me said:

If any club were to respond to rumours they would be making statements  all the time.

Granted but not all rumours have the consequences on the team as this one could, I agree with JMB that a quick statement would quash this immediately. it cant be hard with the reaches of social media nowadays.

1 minute ago, tbgfc said:

Granted but not all rumours have the consequences on the team as this one could, I agree with JMB that a quick statement would quash this immediately. it cant be hard with the reaches of social media nowadays.

And again clubs don't  respond to tittle tattle.  They do their buisness in private   and respond "if and when" its necessary to do so. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Townie987 said:

Why should the club respond to haven rumours? It’s just people on here from haven stirring (including you guys pretending to be town fans) . Surprised the admin lets it happen tbh?

There's summit on Facebook saying there's gonna be major rugby league scandal coming out in next few days. Loads of comments most saying be hardaker again then one lad from keighley randomly says maybe Leon Pryce getting caught drink driving.

28 minutes ago, Townie987 said:

Why should the club respond to haven rumours? It’s just people on here from haven stirring (including you guys pretending to be town fans) . Surprised the admin lets it happen tbh?

Bang on mate. Clearly new posters or rare posters on here now pretending to be town fans but clearly aren't.  Then there's donald now tittle tattling from something thats been said on the keighley forum ramdomly.  

Edited by town4me
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Townie987 said:

I've said it before and ill say again, followed Town since 1979, but I follow all rugby league semi pro clubs in Cumbria along with the amateur clubs, I'm sure the admin will have recognised this, 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, town4me said:

Bang on mate. Clearly new posters or rare posters on here now pretending to be town fans but clearly aren't.  Then there's donald now tittle tattling from something thats been said on the keighley forum.  

Follow Warrington casuals on Facebook you'll pick up what I'm on about there.

27 minutes ago, Townie987 said:

Townie987,The members of the TotalRL are allowed to comment on all sites and that  includes the Town Forum.I can understand your frustrations but there is only about 4 or 5 or so people who admit they support haven,and i have to say they do not cause any real upsets on the Forum,maybe 1 or 2 others might pop on to cause Town fans grief but i am sure you can deal with them.Thankyou..

• Thanks 1

regardless of who or where this come from its potentially damaging to the club and could be nipped in the bud. i agree with not responding to rumours around signings but a simple  statement saying rumours around this are unfounded is surely better than saying nothing as silence is fueling the fire.

10 minutes ago, tbgfc said:

regardless of who or where this come from its potentially damaging to the club and could be nipped in the bud. i agree with not responding to rumours around signings but a simple  statement saying rumours around this are unfounded is surely better than saying nothing as silence is fueling the fire.

Well the clubs SM have retweeted a  LP tweet this afternoon . Pick the bones out of that. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, tbgfc said:

What do you want them to say??

Further to a rumour that has appeared on the Whitehaven fans forum.............

The club and Pryce via social media have put it to bed they don't need to be stating the obvious

• Like 2

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

20 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

What do you want them to say??

Further to a rumour that has appeared on the Whitehaven fans forum.............

The club and Pryce via social media have put it to bed they don't need to be stating the obvious

Why not state that ????  im not on twitter or Facebook so i havnt seen anything to the contrary other than the rumours on here but as a fellow poster has put the rumour is now on another Facebook thread which obviously has a wider audience. 

All i was saying was when this rumour was first circulated it could of be killed off before it gathered a wider interest with a simple statement. 

Would that be too difficult???

Edited by tbgfc