2019 signings

vic

6 hours ago, donald said:

There's summit on Facebook saying there's gonna be major rugby league scandal coming out in next few days. Loads of comments most saying be hardaker again then one lad from keighley randomly says maybe Leon Pryce getting caught drink driving.

Sort him out Trouty ?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 12/8/2018 at 1:30 PM, Brookie said:

Didn't the New Zealander also have a medical? Can't  remember his name, but he never played a game and nearly cost the club dearly.

A Town fan who doesn't know the name or nationality of our most expensive Flop. Mmmmmmm

1 hour ago, GentlemanJim said:

If it is him this is why the club should just announce without any kind of fanfare. Haven player or board member obviously linked to our club getting info from players and trying to spoil it for us the fans. I have no idea why the moderator lets it happen. 

MODERATOR:Let me know how and i will stop it,I know who you are now Gentleman Jim,Glad to see you back.???

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GentlemanJim said:

If it is him this is why the club should just announce without any kind of fanfare. Haven player or board member obviously linked to our club getting info from players and trying to spoil it for us the fans. I have no idea why the moderator lets it happen. 

Why,I would think the club get more out of building anticipation for the hundreds of Town fans who don't frequent this forum rather than the one or two on here who think it's a major issue.

MODERATOR:Gentleman Jim,Whatever our club doe's it is up to them how they announce it.You are now saying that it is an Haven player or a Board Member,I do not think the Board would appreciate you accusing a Board member of leaking news to player signings unofficially,I think that could be constituted has libel? but i am not sure,but i would keep them slanderous accusations to yourself especially when you are having a go at Members of our Board.Just saying GT.?

7 hours ago, donald said:

There's summit on Facebook saying there's gonna be major rugby league scandal coming out in next few days. Loads of comments most saying be hardaker again then one lad from keighley randomly says maybe Leon Pryce getting caught drink driving.

The scandal you’re referring to involves a super league club, RL journalists on twitter know the crack but can’t release anything due to the sensitivity involved, police are involved with it whatever it is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, troutmaster said:

MODERATOR:Gentleman Jim,Whatever our club doe's it is up to them how they announce it.You are now saying that it is an Haven player or a Board Member,I do not think the Board would appreciate you accusing a Board member of leaking news to player signings unofficially,I think that could be constituted has libel? but i am not sure,but i would keep them slanderous accusations to yourself especially when you are having a go at Members of our Board.Just saying GT.?

Slander is only applicable when it’s a false accusation.

20 minutes ago, Montyburns said:

So I was right again with tickle,bailey and Fui the really big day is tomorrow 

So if your that much in the know what is happening tomorrow???

it look very much a load of rubbish to me about Pryce unless Danny Tickle signed over a week ago and only being released now as hes in the photo and DT mentions him in the press release.

2 minutes ago, Montyburns said:

There will be a decision made on the future of pryce simple as that club already got people in place to take over incase of the worse happens and the club and Leon part there ways 

So why include him in todays press release if theres a chance hes not going to be here. 

Surely it would have to be a sacking as it would cost to buy out his contract, personally i hope your wrong and its all pie in the sky.

1 hour ago, Montyburns said:

So I was right again with tickle,bailey and Fui the really big day is tomorrow 

Wow, what a guy. Spoiling yet another Town announcement. Fair play to you my friend. Hope you get something good out of it as you deserve it! The bod and fans must love you eh?

• Like 1