2019 signings

vic

4 minutes ago, Townie987 said:

Wow, what a guy. Spoiling yet another Town announcement. Fair play to you my friend. Hope you get something good out of it as you deserve it! The bod and fans must love you eh?

Lets be truthful, its a very small community and its always going to get out what ever, especially with the country's main rumour mill on our door step, roumerfield, 

54 minutes ago, Townie987 said:

Wow, what a guy. Spoiling yet another Town announcement. Fair play to you my friend. Hope you get something good out of it as you deserve it! The bod and fans must love you eh?

I think to be fair, most on here were sort of expecting dt to sign anyway , after the last few weeks of speculation about him, anyway great signing and worth the wait utt

48 minutes ago, Townie987 said:

I agree with that but he seems to be proud of it. Obviously a Haven fan 

Just trying to get one up on everyone by insinuating he is in the know, but if it makes him happy,

5 hours ago, Brookie said:

And you can name everybody who has played for town?

Not quite but not knowing such an high profile flop is a bit suspicious.  Hope I'm wrong and you are a true supporter of the club. My apologies if you are.

38 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Not quite but not knowing such an high profile flop is a bit suspicious.  Hope I'm wrong and you are a true supporter of the club. My apologies if you are.

I travel from Kendal most home games. Just couldn't remember his name.

• Thanks 1

That’s some pack we are putting together. A hooker another half back and a couple of backs and we’ll be well set. Interesting on Jamie’s tweet saying a few still to come in. Look forward to seeing who they are.

• Like 1