2019 signings

vic

14 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Both teams have 2 to announce, unfortunately theirs are better than ours. I still think we will finish above them but they will be dangerous. 

In your opinion. Plus town have 3 loanees to announce from a SL club.  

6 minutes ago, town4me said:

In your opinion. Plus town have 3 loanees to announce from a SL club.  

We don't have any loanees to announce, Huddersfield have said we can have 3 on DR every game, which looking at what they sent us last season can only be a good thing! None of them will be on loan at the minute but seen as we have an excellent relationship with them hopefully that could change if needed

Just now, town4me said:

Ah well good to see you being positive about us instead of the shower up the road.

I am being positive about us, i think it is between us and newcastle who will win the league. I also think haven have recruited really well and will be very dangerous looking at the squad they have put together and who they are signing. That isnt being negative its called being realistic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, town4me said:

Ah well good to see you being positive about us instead of the shower up the road.

Shower town4me?  your sounding very bitter and worried about haven Mate and you should be as I believe we are your main threat this year as you are ours chill it’s christmas we can start the friendly rivalry in a few weeks 

49 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Shower town4me?  your sounding very bitter and worried about haven Mate and you should be as I believe we are your main threat this year as you are ours chill it’s christmas we can start the friendly rivalry in a few weeks 

Shower? My apologies sir. I meant bath as you lot couldn't  run one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Derwent said:

If they’ve signed Brett good luck to them, I’m happy we haven’t as he looked a totally busted flush towards the end of his time with us. 

He’s training the house down and looking very sharp so I’m told off the training staff fingers crossed we see the old Brett running riot 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

If you want to pal was just making a comment all good players in our eyes come up here because no one else wants them and they get good money to dismiss their careers not saying he’s a ###### player just stating the obv wasn’t being funny or out 

If he plays as well as Penky and Olly who were also supposedly on their swan song he’ll do for me mate. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

If you want to pal was just making a comment all good players in our eyes come up here because no one else wants them and they get good money to dismiss their careers not saying he’s a ###### player just stating the obv wasn’t being funny or out 

‘ No one else wants them and they get good money to dismiss their careers ‘ . 

The first bit is palpably untrue and the second is a bizarre choice of phrase and disrespectful to players and club really 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Whats happened to Dan Abram by the way?