2019 signings

vic

22 minutes ago, wiganlad said:

Not a hooker as Blaine marwood is the hooker for them. Think he plays either prop or second row not sure which is his preferred position. 

I took it from a few squads I found in Google where he was number 9, though I suppose that could have been a squad number rather than position. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 11:07 AM, wiganlad said:

Not a hooker as Blaine marwood is the hooker for them. Think he plays either prop or second row not sure which is his preferred position. 

He is a hooker. Marwood takes over when the opposition arw tiring  Also plays loise forward

28 minutes ago, Onreport said:

Thought williamson looked the sharper to be honest, much quicker hands

Would think that Dom and Liam will be back at Seaton for their season, neither did anything wrong and showed some nice touches, maybe just a bit short of this level yet.

• Like 1

I agree,Liam looked much sharper than smallwood.I think Liam showed he can make a go of the Semi pro game, and with some help and by watching our 9 he will come on a lot quicker than Dom,What did people think of young Banam the prop,bit small but has a good look about him a bit like Dawson...

5 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

I agree,Liam looked much sharper than smallwood.I think Liam showed he can make a go of the Semi pro game, and with some help and by watching our 9 he will come on a lot quicker than Dom,What did people think of young Banam the prop,bit small but has a good look about him a bit like Dawson...

Similar game to dawson (naybe not as strong) but worked hard and got better as game went on , 

18 hours ago, town2018 said:

Today just gets better just lacking a good back up half back although dom Smallwood done well today 

Dom did brill yest. Assisted Barnes with a try, got involved in tackles and head is in the game. Watch this space I’d say 

• Like 1