2019 signings

vic

20 minutes ago, dkw said:

You been down to training to count them then?

Believe what you want, I'm a long time fan and this is worrying, I've got the facts and there's been low single figures training last week and this. There could be a reason for this, work, holidays, weather, etc?.... Don't know what you think but that isn't good, hopefully with the talent we've got it won't affect our performances, fingers crossed it doesn't

7 minutes ago, oldrake9 said:

Believe what you want, I'm a long time fan and this is worrying, I've got the facts and there's been low single figures training last week and this. There could be a reason for this, work, holidays, weather, etc?.... Don't know what you think but that isn't good, hopefully with the talent we've got it won't affect our performances, fingers crossed it doesn't

A long time fan? You’ve never posted anything postive on this forum!?

3 hours ago, oldrake9 said:

I am sure I read somewhere that Leon had given them sometime off last week , but I may be wrong.

3 hours ago, oldrake9 said:

Nothing new in this. Leon has often said numbers are poor due to a variety of factors. Looking at the fitness levels in the two friendlies most have put plenty of work in. Certainly there seemed to be good numbers on the photos put on Facebook.  Interesting reading a Jarrod Sammut piece last week saying about the low numbers that trained when he was here, coming from a full time environment he found it a culture shock. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, oldrake9 said:

Heres what i think. You keep on saying 'the team that I support' which makes it a dead cert that you don't. Haven tried all this 'we've got great numbers at training - lads looking fit etc' Then we tonked them. Its mischief making. There's differing numbers at training at this level. Lads work shifts etc. Let it go and maybe look to your own club. And on the off chance that you are a town fan, how about being positive for once - theres a lot to be positive about if you hadn't noticed 

• Like 3