2019 signings

vic

1 hour ago, GeordieTownie said:

I hope they don’t. It would be a stupid move after we lost last season.

If we lose the Ike game the momentum shifts to Haven and the attendance for the first league game reduces (and revenue) in an instant.

Agreed..

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

2 hours ago, GeordieTownie said:

I hope they don’t. It would be a stupid move after we lost last season.

If we lose the Ike game the momentum shifts to Haven and the attendance for the first league game reduces (and revenue) in an instant.

Probably haven't got much choice, need to manage them all correctly.

I agree with what you're saying but it's a pre season game at the end of the day.

14 minutes ago, Town Army said:

I agree with what you're saying but it's a pre season game at the end of the day.

Yeah but it’s the biggest of the season in terms of future crowds. Use them against Huddersfield by all means but 17 v 17 is the sensible option it’ll prevent the debacle of last year.

23 minutes ago, Town Army said:

Yes , ultimately it’s irrelevant in the scheme of the season . Get some game time and conditioning , blow the cobwebs off and start gelling as a  team . More than anything get through preseason fully fit and ready to hit the ground running . All that matters is the league . Start well , win games and that will entice the crowds and regenerate interest 

5 hours ago, DavidM said:

Yes , ultimately it’s irrelevant in the scheme of the season . Get some game time and conditioning , blow the cobwebs off and start gelling as a  team . More than anything get through preseason fully fit and ready to hit the ground running . All that matters is the league . Start well , win games and that will entice the crowds and regenerate interest 

For Huddersfield possibly but the Ike game is a must win. 

Its disrespectful to him and amateurish if we allow the shambles of last year to repeat itself.

11 minutes ago, Brookie said:

I wondered how it would be before the mudslinging began

Haha,It didn't take long Brookie.The match hasn't even started and here we go again with your team drinks more than my team,I wonder how many of us get the info on which player drinks more? irrespective who he plays for,Lets get back on track and leave the players to sort themselves out and not us fans.MODERATOR..Thankyou..

1 hour ago, GentlemanJim said:

why you laughing marrafan? that came from a teammate

Some team mate calling a fellow team mate before a game has even bean played, or maybe someone been jealous of the kid,