New Zealand at Anfield

Stevos Barber

Due to double ordering I have two tickets for next Sundays game. Kop end Block 106 row 6 seats 91 and 92. Face value £25 each. Reasonable offer accepted. 

Not sure why I double booked but off now to find which village is missing it's idiot ?

Actually just leaving to get up to Hull for breakfast with Airlie bird friends then off to the KCOM.

Come on England!

??

4 hours ago, Stevos Barber said:

Due to double ordering I have two tickets for next Sundays game. Kop end Block 106 row 6 seats 91 and 92. Face value £25 each. Reasonable offer accepted. 

Not sure why I double booked but off now to find which village is missing it's idiot ?

Actually just leaving to get up to Hull for breakfast with Airlie bird friends then off to the KCOM.

Come on England!

??

Can't help you on the ticket front mate but have a good un. I watched England v New Zealand a few years back,the atmosphere was phenomenal. Hull really do show up for rugby league.

Archived