Easyfunding.

grumpyoldram

Maybe this has already been covered on the forum, but I see those cunning buggars over the valley, have stolen a march on us, by using the easyfunding link on Amazon, to donate to Bissa. Maybe we ought to be thinking along the same lines, or is this old ground, and I just didn't know about it?

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

On 10/29/2018 at 11:59 AM, grumpyoldram said:

Maybe this has already been covered on the forum, but I see those cunning buggars over the valley, have stolen a march on us, by using the easyfunding link on Amazon, to donate to Bissa. Maybe we ought to be thinking along the same lines, or is this old ground, and I just didn't know about it?

It is very easy to use and I've contributed £7 this month alone, just think with this kind of income you could sign another three Cougers players in your push for relegation!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

It is very easy to use and I've contributed £7 this month alone, just think with this kind of income you could sign another three Cougers players in your push for relegation!

Or, you could buy your stuff from someone that pays tax. ? 

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

12 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Or, you could buy your stuff from someone that pays tax. ? 

Now now  . Easyfunding is available from 100s of other tax paying companies. It isn't exclusive to Amazon. Check it out . You'll be surprised . BISSA lead others follow......

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Archived