4 Nov: England v New Zealand KO 2.30pm (BBC TV)

Who will win?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12
    • England by 1 to 6
    • Draw
    • New Zealand by 1 to 6 points
    • New Zealand by 7 to 12 points
    • New Zealand by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/11/18 at 14:30

So we walked into the Sandon pub car park and the landlord addresses about a hundred of us in a broad scouse accent, asking if we can walk round to the front where he will open up. 

And Roy shouts "Can you say that again in English?"

:rolleyes:

We're now in the Arkles pub down Anfield Road.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Forever Trinity said:

No purchased via our league app got a £5 reduction per ticket then added £8 postage maybe becuase it was a week before the game. Anyway purchased 3 for Anfield got 40% off and £2 to collect them all at the ground which is still a bit rich as a customer but witn the 40% discount I can stand it!

Bought 2 @45 via our league this week. Total cost inc postage was 84.

Landlord has just said Liverpool will be Magic Weekend host city next year.

Is that old news?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 minutes ago, Mattrhino said:

Crowd looks alot more healthy 30 mins out than last week :)

lets hope its a good sign.

Well we have better eating habits in the NW. I can't share your enthusiasm about the numbers, red-seat-tastic live on national telly.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, Mattrhino said:

Maybe my low expectatations, but I was fearing alot worse.

I knew it would be ok, when I went on the RFL site the other day most of the lower tier had sold out. In the end illness has prevented us from going..

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

According to Chappers, George Graham has taken over the captaincy. 

Who says Bennett doesn't take risks? :tongue:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Was it Cas Vegas whose sig forbade Queen from test matches?

Still correct.

Come on England.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

According to Chappers, George Graham has taken over the captaincy. 

Who says Bennett doesn't take risks? :tongue:

1-0 will do me.

Different atmosphere to Hull, already.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lomax will be relieved.

Archived