3 hours ago, MatthewWoody said:

Italy Women will play France before 2018 European Championship in Carcassonne (Stade Albert Domec), on the 10th November. 

More info: 

https://www.facebook.com/events/535305536881903/

This is a long shot Matt, but are you aware of situation of the women’s game in Italy? Is it growing? Are there many players?

It's great they are able to play France in internationals. It will be an incentive for women to give the game a go and hopefully qualify to play for the national team.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

11 minutes ago, RayCee said:

This is a long shot Matt, but are you aware of situation of the women’s game in Italy? Is it growing? Are there many players?

It's great they are able to play France in internationals. It will be an incentive for women to give the game a go and hopefully qualify to play for the national team.

There are some enthusiastic girls (north east, Sicily, now Calabria too) but mate it's tough.

Met and talked to some of the girls involved in the last 2 years and they just love rl. 

Women's union is weak in some areas and maybe that's where we need to go. 

France are of course superior but let's hope it helps in learning and improving.

Me, I found the women's game beautiful to watch but Australia, etc, they are way above our level. 

Toronto Wolfpack Global Ambassador

2 hours ago, MatthewWoody said:

There are some enthusiastic girls (north east, Sicily, now Calabria too) but mate it's tough.

Met and talked to some of the girls involved in the last 2 years and they just love rl. 

Women's union is weak in some areas and maybe that's where we need to go. 

France are of course superior but let's hope it helps in learning and improving.

Me, I found the women's game beautiful to watch but Australia, etc, they are way above our level. 

Thanks for that. I see you support LFC. My granddad was a season ticket holder at Anfield and my mum had a cousin who literally lived across the road from the Anfield satdium. Sadly I have only visited the UK in summer so have never seen them play. YNWA.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

10 hours ago, RayCee said:

Thanks for that. I see you support LFC. My granddad was a season ticket holder at Anfield and my mum had a cousin who literally lived across the road from the Anfield satdium. Sadly I have only visited the UK in summer so have never seen them play. YNWA.

Yes, since that final vs Alaves in 2001. ?

Never been to Anfield, sadly. 

AKPA Elisa – SAINT-ESTEVE XIII CATALAN
ALVERNHE Gaëlle – RC LESCURE ARTHES XIII
ANTON Aurore – TOULOUSE OVALIE
BEDU Elsa – LVR/VVRL
BERNARD Jeanne – RC LESCURE ARTHES XIII
BESSAHLI Leila – SAINT-ESTEVE XIII CATALAN
BIVILLE Lauréane – TOULOUSE OVALIE
BOUGUESSA Meissa – LVR/VVRL
COLL Ophélie –SAINT-ESTEVE XIII CATALAN
FOURAGE Emma – AS AYGUESVIVES XIII
GOUBAIRATE Aude – TOULOUSE OVALIE
GUEHASEIM Jessika – XIII PROVENCAL
GUILLET Marie-Clémence – LVR/VVRL
HIMOUDI Chahrazad – TOULOUSE OVALIE
LEGOUT Inès – TOULOUSE OVALIE
MANSARD Cyndia – TOULOUSE OVALIE
MIKALEF Anaïs – AS CLAIRAC XIII
MOINACHE Elodie – TOULOUSE OVALIE
OLM ROUPPERT Nadia – TOULOUSE OVALIE
PITTANA Elodie – XIII PROVENCAL
VARELA Alice – TOULOUSE OVALIE

See: https://www.ffr13.fr/actualite-a-la-une/les-francaises-en-appel-contre-litalie/ 

Archived