Shirt Sponsorship 2019

distantdog

For the forthcoming season, l intend yet again to sponsor a player. As of now, l do not know exactly which player though l hope to be in a position to name one imminently! 

When l do, l will be following the same system of dividing the total amount by the number of contributers to decide how much we will all pay. 

This is an excellent opportunity for those of us who cannot afford full shirt sponsorship or wish to contribute a smaller amount to contribute in other areas. 

Thanks to you all in advance. 

EDIT - I AM DELIGHTED TO INFORM YOU THAT WE WILL BE SPONSORING ALEX BRETHERTON NEXT SEASON. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make it a big lad so if I win his shirt it might fit lol

I'm in again DD btw

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Was she looking over your shoulder as you typed that ?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

15 hours ago, distantdog said:

For the forthcoming season, l intend yet again to sponsor a player. As of now, l do not know exactly which player though l hope to be in a position to name one imminently! 

When l do, l will be following the same system of dividing the total amount by the number of contributers to decide how much we will all pay. 

This is an excellent opportunity for those of us who cannot afford full shirt sponsorship or wish to contribute a smaller amount to contribute in other areas. 

Thanks to you all in advance. 

EDIT - I AM DELIGHTED TO INFORM YOU THAT WE WILL BE SPONSORING ALEX BRETHERTON NEXT SEASON. 

Good news that Alex is going round for another season. Always happy to see him in the team.

I reckon I can squeeze into his shirt. Having the chance to own what might be his last playing shirt should bring a few more in I reckon.. Guys going to be one of the  Batley legends

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Suited about brev needs to be kept on at club even after he hangs his boots up

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived