Shirt Sponsorship 2019

distantdog

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Training starts 5/11 but can ask me any questions you want at our Test Match party on 4/11 from 1 pm in Rons Lounge.

All players signed will be confirmed by then. In fact if things go to plan we will be in a position to announce a new signing tomorrow or Friday at latest.

As far as Brethy is concerned i am confident he will play for us next year so Forum sponsorship will be great.

Good evening all. As promised, I will now move onto the next step. So we have 15 confirmed contributors. This means that each contribution is £16.66. I will collect the monies and then pass it onto Paul Harrison hopefully before Christmas. 

I will accept all forms of payment, but most people usually pay by cheque or by cash by arrangement! I have also received the cash by bank transfer/paypal. personally I would prefer cash or cheque but only because I am an old fart who has failed to move with the times. 

If you need any details to enable payment to be made, pm me and I will be happy to pass them on!

Once again, thank you for your generosity.

9 hours ago, RogerT said:

I believe at the end of the month as usual.

Was "mentioned" at BISSA social it may be 30th November. Not official though so please don't book any days off!!!. Club will hopefully announce something. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

On 11/18/2018 at 9:50 PM, distantdog said:

I would prefer cash or cheque but only because I am an old fart who has failed to move with the times. 

Well, the days of me putting money in an envelope and sending it abroard have long since past. You're going to have to accept Paypal from me I fear Stuart ?

Archived