KARL OLSTROM RESIGNS FOR 2019

WTRLFC WEBSITE

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, town4me said:

He's gone to play on the wing and the attraction up there doesnt take much working out. Time to move on. Title of this thread is the very important re-signing of karl olstrum who would have been a lot harder  to replace.

IMO burns will be on the wing and I think Sam will get the one shirt.. I don’t think he would of went there if he wasn’t going to play fullback, time will only tell. 

I was told that newts will now be offered a deal as Callum has resigned back at haven as they were waiting to see what he was doing. 

2 hours ago, havenhater said:

He was told well in advance of charlo and gorley appointment no doubt.

Isn't Jacob Moore next to go?

Ye Jacob will be the next enouncement, good look to them,

2 hours ago, Fan33 said:

IMO burns will be on the wing and I think Sam will get the one shirt.. I don’t think he would of went there if he wasn’t going to play fullback, time will only tell. 

I was told that newts will now be offered a deal as Callum has resigned back at haven as they were waiting to see what he was doing. 

You are bat **** crazy if you think we would only sign newts because Callum was staying put. You need to get your facts right because your way off the mark with the Callum situation  

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Let's face it the majority of players staying at the club are wanted by the BOD and coach; provisions have to be made for bringing in new blood to try & improve on last season - all of this depends upon the limited budget & the number of sponsors that the club can attract.

57 minutes ago, wonky said:

You are bat **** crazy if you think we would only sign newts because Callum was staying put. You need to get your facts right because your way off the mark with the Callum sumituation 

Ohh am not. Town have been making him hang about and have told him he won’t be getting the money he got this year. His been in touch with haven and borrow to see if he can get a deal there but they have there hookers already in the club now. I know a lot more than half of uses think. ? ‘I must be bat #### crazy’ ?

10 minutes ago, Fan33 said:

Ohh am not. Town have been making him hang about and have told him he won’t be getting the money he got this year. His been in touch with haven and borrow to see if he can get a deal there but they have there hookers already in the club now. I know a lot more than half of uses think. ? ‘I must be bat #### crazy’ ?

Haven have no hookers yet unless the 2 from askam are being kept under wraps

2 hours ago, donald said:

? nailed it 

Got to be Sam dowsett,very good player if haven sign him on.I wish he had stayed at Town, but, for why he left only Sam himself know's,but someone will probably tell me.

1 minute ago, The Voodooguru said:

There are so many people in the know on here it's ridiculous!!! I think our BOD can't hold their water about anything as there are more leaks than a packet of mirehouse condoms!

Yeah only some are true 

3 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Dont haven have tilley and callum who are hookers, with Dan Abram still to decide if hes staying? 

I really hope we keep Newts, especially if we find a way to get bigger minutes out of both him and Penky 

Tilley as a year left but will prob go to Rochdale callum will more than likely be with dion in the halves. As for abram rumour is he wanted too much coin also rumour one of our players is going to town be gutted if it's abram or gillam

3 minutes ago, donald said:

Tilley as a year left but will prob go to Rochdale callum will more than likely be with dion in the halves. As for abram rumour is he wanted too much coin also rumour one of our players is going to town be gutted if it's abram or gillam

Does Abraham play FB donald?

57 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

There are so many people in the know on here it's ridiculous!!! I think our BOD can't hold their water about anything as there are more leaks than a packet of mirehouse condoms!

That's why they call it silly season pal.

And that's a fact! I know more about silly season than most on here and that's direct from the horses mouth

19 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

Great comment from Ollie Wilkes saying Town are one the best clubs he's been to for looking after their players, great praise that as he's been a tremendous professional for years, hopefully he stays another year and leads us on. 

How refreshing to read something positive .Getting fed up of the I know this and that   s  hite already.

5 hours ago, donald said:

Best hooker in the county is still playing amateur

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

Archived