wakefield friendly

Thunder fan

On 11/1/2018 at 9:37 AM, Thunder fan said:

saturday 19th january 2pm k.o at kingston park we host super league side wakefield trinity, look forward to the game and hope wakefield send a few 1st teamers.

Hi i've just tried the wesite for tickets but the link isn't working and the ticket tab takes me to falcons stuff.

do you know if there is an e-mail address? i won't have chance to call in office hours for a while and i want to know if they are offering hospitality for this game for christmas pressies. keen eh?

i'm looking forward to it already never been before but live in darlo so close(ish)

23 hours ago, Dreadnoughts back please said:

Hi i've just tried the wesite for tickets but the link isn't working and the ticket tab takes me to falcons stuff.

do you know if there is an e-mail address? i won't have chance to call in office hours for a while and i want to know if they are offering hospitality for this game for christmas pressies. keen eh?

i'm looking forward to it already never been before but live in darlo so close(ish)

Hi 

we we will be getting info out regarding hospitality packages for this game next week 

On 11/6/2018 at 9:31 PM, Dreadnoughts back please said:

ive lived in york for 10 years now and travel to home and away games, great atmosphere, we are a very friendly bunch the thunder army ??

• 2 months later...

It was a fantastic performance, Wakefield didn't look like scoring pretty much the whole match. Their try coming from a dropped pass almost on their goal line that the guy picked up and ran the length of the field. The new signings that played all looked to have settled right in. Alex Rowe looks to be a beast of a man, I think the people in the bar will even have heard his tackles!

Archived