Online shop

gandalf

• 2 weeks later...

“Gandalf” what on earth are you talking about? The online shop has been set up to divorce ourselves from the previous kit supplier who controlled it. But aside from that to say there’s nothing on it, when it’s the principle tool for selling season tickets is a blatant misrepresentation. There’s also info regarding forthcoming 2019 replicas etc. How is any of this “shooting ourselves on the foot”?? It’s called giving fans an online option for purchasing season tickets and preparing ourselves well for 2019.

I can see both points of view regarding the online shop, something more than just season tickets would be nice, has anyone any idea when the replica kit is going to be on the website as im waiting to buy 2 shirts.

I think Andy Mazey said kits released this week 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Mr Wild, can you kindly back off commenting on my posts on here and other sites.

A shop that just sells season tickets isn't much of a shop I'm afraid.

Sorry for not getting 'on message' 

BTW you and the board are doing  a good job. Keep it up but learn to take a bit of criticism. It comes with the territory. 

id add constructive to the critisism gandalf,  im with you on the online shop bit, at the least souveniers etc should be available to buy, i can understand why the kits dont get released early due to finalising sponsors etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there likely to be other additional merchandise besides replica kits ?

Just the basic stuff like hats and scarves ? 

It's the sort of thing that people buy as Xmas gifts and could be a missed opportunity to generate money.

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere. I know Twitter seems to be the main comms these days but I really don't like it.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s an interesting design the new home kit - different from what I associate with Swinton.

Hopefully it will appeal to those who like buying the replica kits.

I guess there’s always a cycle with kit designs where every now and again an unusual design should be tried instead of the same traditional designs.

Am looking forward to to getting down to Heywood Rd again next season to support the Lions ? - might pick up a scarf and hat from the online shop this year.

Have a great Christmas!

I think it's a great looking shirt. Very professional. We aren't the only club to dispense with tradition for a season. I seem to remember St George losing their red V and going for red/white stripes. Didn't do them any harm.

Good to see some other stuff in the shop too. 

Archived