Championship odds

Batley Bob

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

York aren't that good. See how they go after a few seasons in the championship, when they don't have the money to stop Fev picking off their better players.. one decent season doesn't guarantee the next..

So your prediction of "I see only defeat for York and a battle to avoid relegation..." was for the 2020 season not this one then? Sorry, my mistake.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

So your prediction of "I see only defeat for York and a battle to avoid relegation..." was for the 2020 season not this one then? Sorry, my mistake.

Not at all, enjoy the ride my prediction was way out and hopefully you'll build on this season's achievement, but it's not easy to be a consistent championship team. 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

4 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

York aren't that good. See how they go after a few seasons in the championship, when they don't have the money to stop Fev picking off their better players.. one decent season doesn't guarantee the next..

The voice of experience speaks.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

10 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

Looks like I was right then eh?

what a sad life you moddies must lead....if you can dig up a post from 4.5 months ago.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

16 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

The York fans are happy that they are safe from going down, we have one of the smallest budgets, a young squad of players with a couple of old heads thrown in, were more than happy that we are sitting second with 6 to play, it would be great if we did make the five at the end of the season, we dont have many good seasons at York so were really loving this one, sorry if were upsetting other fans by having one good season in twenty.

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

The York fans are happy that they are safe from going down, we have one of the smallest budgets, a young squad of players with a couple of old heads thrown in, were more than happy that we are sitting second with 6 to play, it would be great if we did make the five at the end of the season, we dont have many good seasons at York so were really loving this one, sorry if were upsetting other fans by having one good season in twenty.

I think it's great that you are doing so well, mixes things up a bit. All the best for the play-offs. You just never know!!!!

Archived