New cup competition double header at Wembley

Maureen T-k

Yeah I've bought my season ticket on the primise we would keep Riddy (i know he hasn't gone yet - but he will) and Duffy as coach. If they both go fair enough we've survived and Rose again but WHY don't we get the TRUTH! 

59 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Sad init Nige.

Probablythe least confident I've been and/or most despondent than in any time for well over a decade

Come on Robin I can think of far darker times when we could have gone out of existence.I always try to look at the positives in life.There is still promotion available to SL and in 3 years our land may give us a big income to go forward.I believe mid table will be our lot for the next few years but let’s go forward with a bit of positivity.

sorry I for one would never watch us playing in a secind class cup game at Wembly,.  The RFL and superleague have all but made it impossible for teams in out position to ever get to the challenge cup final.  SL teams now have to string only three or four wins together to win the cup a competion that has been dilluted by SL.  To prop up the wembly final the RFL now want supporters of our competion to pad out the cup final due to lack intrest and appathy at SL level.  Well I won't, they can shove it, SL clubs can rumble around the half filled ground.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

17 hours ago, lingard said:

sorry I for one would never watch us playing in a secind class cup game at Wembly,.  The RFL and superleague have all but made it impossible for teams in out position to ever get to the challenge cup final.  SL teams now have to string only three or four wins together to win the cup a competion that has been dilluted by SL.  To prop up the wembly final the RFL now want supporters of our competion to pad out the cup final due to lack intrest and appathy at SL level.  Well I won't, they can shove it, SL clubs can rumble around the half filled ground.

I would love to see us play at Wembley to create a great memory. 

On 11/17/2018 at 4:22 PM, lingard said:

I can see your point (and I'd agree normally, can't abide SL the way they treat us) but i wouldn't cut my nose off to spite my face IF Rovers got there. 

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:14 PM, jamescolin said:

I suggested something similar on this forum. Play it as a final curtain raiser to the  SL final

I sent an e.mail to RL Express on the 27th October 2018 suggesting a separate trophy to be played as a  curtain raiser to the RL Final for the Championship and League clubs. 

Archived